Accelerating value from analytics
In the cloud computing world, performance is literally money: cost control, revenue and time to value.
Join this discussion to explore the dynamics of productivity and innovation with analytics that deliver cost-performance harmony.
- What would you need from an analytics and AI platform to maximize productivity ?
- Why is processing speed important when running analytics in the cloud?
- How do no/low-code platforms help teams become more productive?
- Why have cloud costs constrained innovation?
- What are the main reasons behind repatriation of analytics workloads from the cloud back on premises?
Meet the panel
- Blake Sheldon Sr. Manager, Analytics & Cloud Economics Business Value Engineering at SASTwitter: @BlakeTSheldon
- Brigitte Naylor-Aumayer Principal Content Marketing Strategist, SASTwitter: @brigitte_naylor
- Franklin Manchester Global Insurance Strategic Advisor, SASTwitter: @FJManchester
- Ilanite Keijsers GTM Program Lead, SASTwitter: @ilanitekeijsers
- Joe Nyangon Power and Utilities Innovation | Energy Economics | Digitalization, SASTwitter: @DrJoeNyangon
- Mathias Coopmans Big Data architect and SAS innovator, SASTwitter: @macoopma