SAS® ANALYTICS FORUM 2020
MAY 28 | Brussels
Do great things.
With data. With analytics. With SAS.
Together we define the future
Data doesn’t change your organization. Decisions do. Let’s put aside the hype and the jargon surrounding AI and Analytics. Let’s roll up our sleeves, make a plan, and ensure your data is driving better decisions.
Join more than 800 data scientists and business leaders at SAS Analytics Forum 2020 on May 28
This year’s forum is all about getting from data to decision.
Together with you, we will focus on everything you need to bring AI into action, creating tangible results for your organization:
- Join keynote speaker Peter Hinssen who will explain how to achieve balanced innovation
- Industry leading experts will explain how they moved from data to better decisions: in finance, insurance, manufacturing, public sector, telco and many more
- You will learn from real-life customer cases
- Join deep-dive data science AI & Analytics sessions, not for the faint hearted!
- Roll-up your sleeves during hands-on trainings
- Discover the latest technologies during super demos
Co-founder & Partner, nexxworks
A serial entrepreneur, advisor, keynote speaker and author, Peter is one of the most sought-after thought leaders on radical innovation, leadership and the impact of all things digital on society and business. He lectures at various business schools such as the London Business School (UK) and MIT in Boston. Peter has founded nexxworks to help organizations become fluid, innovate and thrive in 'The Day After Tomorrow'.
Get an in-depth demonstration of a particular SAS technique, feature or procedure during these 15-minute how-to sessions.
Data Science Escape Room
At SAS Analytics Forum 2020 you will have the opportunity to solve big problems in our Data Science Escape Room! Participants will have the chance to truly put analytics into action using SAS® Viya®.
Roll-up your sleeves during hands-on trainings.
Talk of the Geeks
Join our geeks who will share their passion for Science and Technology. They will offer solutions to the day-to-day challenges of a data scientist.
It’s doesn’t have to be all work and no play of course! Join us for a game of smart darts during the breaks.