Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become mainstream and is fueling more and more aspects of businesses and day-to-day life.
Beyond the hype, the question is how data-driven innovation can be brought to life and put in action to resolve real business problems. What steps are needed to move AI out of the lab and into business operations to realize the desired outcomes?
The challenge resides in complex IT landscapes, departmental siloes, and the ability to deploy analytics where needed.
An analytics platform supports and accelerates the entire Analytics Lifecycle from Data to Discovery and Deployment. To succeed with AI, organizations must be able to orchestrate and govern their analytics ecosystem through the entire Analytics Lifecycle.
Come learn how to enable Business, IT and data scientist to collaborate in transforming data into actionable insight and business value, with the right balance between choice and control.
Successful execution of an analytics, and thereby AI strategy, needs the right balance of choice and control.
Creativity and innovation flourish in open spaces. You need flexibility and freedom to attract the best analytical talent, use a wide variety of techniques and develop processes that work best. You need the flexibility to use multiple programming languages and analyze any data in any environment and to keep up with accelerating demands.
Analytics chaos can creep up. Once you lose control of your data, you lose trust in the system and its outputs. Transparency, governance and security become essential for maintaining trust in models and analytical results. Becoming even more critical as you scale development, monitoring and refinement of analytics applications and their associated processes.
At the intersection of data, software, and ingenuity, the future is being redefined. After all, when curiosity meets capability, progress is inevitable.
- Murat Çetinkaya Governor, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Anders Indset The Business Philosopher
- Cengiz Arslan CIO, Yapı Kredi Bank
- Güliz Öztürk Chief Commercial Officer, Pegasus Airlines
- Hakan Pekiner Director, Financial Services, Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC)
- Murat Yıldız Manager of IT Publications, Dünya Group
- Rasim Eğri Head of Business Solutions, SAS Turkey & Central Asia
- Serkan Öztürk Executive Vice President, Customer Experience and Information Technologies, Turkcell
- Tayfun Topkoç General Manager, SAS Turkey & Central Asia
- Tuba Islam Principal Data Scientist
- Ziya Erdem CEO, Enerjisa Enerji
Parallel session speakers
- Aleksander Pivk Analytics Practice Leader for Central Europe and Adriatic, SAS
- Biagio Grasso Analytics Practise Lead, SAS South EMEA
- Deniz Pazarcıoğlu Senior Business Solutions Manager, SAS
- Dide Sevil Çatakoğlu Data Analysis Vice President, Kredi Kayıt Bürosu
- Imran Bozaci Business Solutions Manager - SAS Turkey
- İsmail Parsa Chief Data Scientist, HepsiBurada
- Jiří Nosál CEO, Assisto Consulting Ltd.
- Loukas Petrounias Director of Marketing, Customer Experience & Loyalty, Piraeus Bank Group
- Olivier Penel Advisory Business Solutions Manager, Global Technology Practice, SAS
- Av. Özlem Baysal Sezgin Founder, Baysal Sezgin Law Office
- Serhat Keçici Expert Data Scientist, Turkcell
- Özlem Odar Director – Analytical Insurance, Eureko Sigorta
|08:30 – 09:15|
Registration & Breakfast
|09:15 – 09:25|
|09:25 – 10:25|
The Quantum Economy – What comes after Digital?
|10:25 – 10:45|
Murat Çetinkaya ( * ), Governor of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
|10:45 – 11:05|
Future is Now
|11:05 – 11:20|
|11:20 – 12:00|
|12:00 – 13:00|
What is Around the Corner? | The Next Game Changer
Moderator: Murat Yıldız, Manager of IT Publications, Dünya Group
|13:00 – 13:50|
Analytics In Action
For all professionals who are interested in hearing from SAS experts, customers and partners on real-life analytics use cases.
AI & ML at Work
For data scientists, data coders and practitioners.
|13:50 - 14:20|
Trend Topics: Text Mining and Network Discoveries
|14:20 - 14:40|
Voice of Customer
|14:40 - 15:00|
Fraud Analytics with SAS VA, Kredi Kayıt Bürosu
|15:00 - 15:30|
|15:30 - 15:40|
|15:40 - 16:00|
Customer Intelligence Agency (CIA)
|16:00 - 16:20|
The Art of Using AI in Omni Channel Customer Journey
|13:50 - 14:10|
|14:10 - 14:20|
Artificial Intelligence And Data Protection
|14:20 - 15:00|
Modern Analytics Platform, SAS
|15:00 - 15:40||AI based Audience Monetization|
|15:40 - 15:50|
|15:50 - 16:20||Value and Potential of Deep Learning in Marketing|
Computer Vision and Deep Learning
( * ) Speaker’s attendance to be confirmed
Upcoming training courses
SAS provides a wide range of training courses which are developed and taught by certified SAS instructors. Below you can see the upcoming ones and send us a request to attend.
For registration requests please send an e-mail to Özge Nakkaş: Ozge.Nakkas@sas.com
Register now for this event
Learn what is needed to orchestrate the new age of analytics – from data wrangling – through to tangible business results. During the session you will take away how to:
- Orchestrate an innovation-first and expanding analytics ecosystem
- Promote collaboration of your talents across business, IT and technical roles
- Scale and automate repeatable processes to keep pace with changing demands through your Analytics Lifecycle
- Maintain the right balance between choice and control
- Scale AI projects to enterprise wide availability leveraging cloud technology and considering compliance and ethics.
- Interpretability, trust and governance of data regardless the source
This event is no longer available for registration.