Analytics for a Safe, Reliable and Sustainable Energy Future
The energy industry is transforming with new sources and equipment increasingly integrated into the existing power grid.
Join our experts to explore how analytics will facilitate a safer, more reliable and more sustainable energy future.
- What are your favorite examples of analytics for safer and more reliable energy supply?
- How does analytics improve energy situational awareness?
- How mature is the use of analytics in energy providers' ESG compliance progress?
- What insights can analytics provide around (electric vehicle)EV adoption?
- What use cases are you hoping to see hackathon teams in the energy track tackle this year?
Meet the panel
- Anilkumar Vemareddy Data Scientist at SASTwitter: @gvanilkumar
- David Pope SAS Hackathon Industry Lead and Mentor, SASTwitter: @David_Pope_
- Dwijendra Dwivedi Head of AI & IoT EMEA team, SASTwitter: @dwijnath
- Jennifer Whaley Energy Load Forecasting Specialist, SASTwitter: @WhaleyJS
- Jocelyn Kline Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Banking, SASTwitter: @jocekline
- Mario Sacco ENEL Global Account Executive, SASTwitter: @mariosacco