Romania Banking Event
"Fraud & Risk Management in the post-Covid era"
April 27th 2021 | 11:00 - 13:00
Analytics is one of the main technological initiatives that Banking organizations can leverage to transform their operations and finances – covering customer experience, risk management, compliance to regulations, prevention of fraud, decisioning optimization and many more. This event will bring you up to speed with the great results that are feasible by the adoption of Analytics in Banking, with examples from real-life experience.
This is a closed virtual session. The participation is free - Registration is required. You can attend the Session of your interest.
FRAUD SESSION DESCRIPTION | 11:00-12:00
Fraudulent activity is a consistent and ever-important source of financial losses for Banking organizations. We are excited to present our various capabilities to provide holistic coverage for the detection and prevention of fraud in all facets of Banking operations. In this session, we will present:
- Overview of SAS approach for Banking Fraud, capabilities & field experience.
- Solutions for effective monitoring of Payment operations, Customer Applications, Financial Crime threats and more.
- Best practices for Fraud prevention and compliance.
RISK SESSION DESCRIPTION | 12:00-13:00
Banks are under a lot of pressure lately, between strong competition, increasing complexity and pressure from the Regulators, and increasing demand for digitalization and automation. Proper Risk and Finance platform can enable banks to stay fully compliant with regulation, while using same infrastructure for internal/managerial needs and decreasing maintenance cost. We are happy to present you SAS Risk Portfolio covering Engines (RWA, IFRS 9, ALM, etc.), Modeling and Decisioning as well as Model Governance.
- Stefan Baciu Country Manager - SAS Romania & Moldova
- Andreas Kitsios Head of Customer Advisory - SAS Greece and Eastern Europe
- Grozdana Marić, CFE Head of CEMEA Fraud & Security Intelligence, SAS
- Jovana Kapisoda Business Solutions Manager, Risk Practise, SAS
- Lukasz Libuda Customer Advisory Manager - SAS CEE & SEE Region
|11:00 – 11:05|
|11:05 – 11:10|
|11:10 – 11:30|
Banking Fraud Trends: 2021 & Beyond
|11:30 – 11:50|
Advanced technology for Identity Assurance and Financial Crime Detection
|11:50 – 12:00|
|12:00 – 12:05|
|12:05 – 12:10||Welcome Speech|
|12:10 – 12:45|
Operationalizing the Credit Life Cycle & Effective Asset Liability Management
|12:45 – 12:55|