Building a smarter
organization with Analytics & AI
A powerful foundation for AI success
Sheraton Hotel, Bucharest— February 28th
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become mainstream and is fueling more and more aspects of businesses and day-to-day life.
Beyond the hype, the question is how data-driven innovation can be brought to life and put in action to resolve real business problems. What steps are needed to move AI out of the lab and into business operations to realize the desired outcomes?
The challenge resides in complex IT landscapes, departmental siloes, and the ability to deploy analytics where needed.
An analytics platform supports and accelerates the entire Analytics Lifecycle from Data to Discovery and Deployment. To succeed with AI, organizations must be able to orchestrate and govern their analytics ecosystem through the entire Analytics Lifecycle.
Come learn how to enable Business, IT and data scientist to collaborate in transforming data into actionable insight and business value, with the right balance between choice and control.
Successful execution of an analytics, and thereby AI strategy, needs the right balance of choice and control.
Creativity and innovation flourish in open spaces. You need flexibility and freedom to attract the best analytical talent, use a wide variety of techniques and develop processes that work best. You need the flexibility to use multiple programming languages and analyze any data in any environment and to keep up with accelerating demands.
Analytics chaos can creep up. Once you lose control of your data, you lose trust in the system and its outputs. Transparency, governance and security become essential for maintaining trust in models and analytical results. Becoming even more critical as you scale development, monitoring and refinement of analytics applications and their associated processes.
At the intersection of data, software, and ingenuity, the future is being redefined. After all, when curiosity meets capability, progress is inevitable.
Customer Cases Speakers
|09:00 – 09:30|
Registration & Morning Coffee
|09:30 – 09:40|
|AI and more.. - The Experts & Business View|
|09:40 – 10:55|
|10.55 – 11:05|
|Real-Life cases: Challenges & Best Practices|
|11:05 – 12:20|
|12:20 – 12:35|
|Panel: The dynamic of AI/Advanced Analytics & Emerging Technologies in transforming business and the C-Suite leadership|
|12:35 – 13:50|
This panel aims to discuss the industry trends and dynamic, importance and impact of Analytics and AI for the business in the new digital era – also a view from the angel of the different business functions will be part of the discussion
It also aims to discuss how the C-level management or management in general is dealing or needs to deal in the digital era (reshaping leadership – what are the skills of tomorrow decision making in a data driven world, etc)
Moderator: Dinu Dinu Bumbacea, Consulting Partner-in-charge - Deloitte
|13:50 – 15:00|
Lunch & Networking
Meet the Speakers & Experts in 1to1 Meetings | 09:30 -15:00
Choose one of the Experts from the list below, based on the Topic you are interested in & gain insights in 1to1 Meetings on Impact of Analytics. The meetings will be held during the day.
- Credit Limit Optimization: Jiri Nosal, CEO & Lead Consultant - Assisto
- Banking Fraud: Sundeep Tengur, Banking Fraud & Financial Crime Exprert, Global Fraud & Security Intelligance Practice - SAS
- Customer Analytics / Campaign Management / Real-Time Management: Vladimir Rybalko, Head of CRM and Digital Communications - Vodafone
- Viya Platform / Text Analytics: Stelios Mantas, Customer Analytics & CRM Manager - National Bank of Greece
- Data Quality / Data Management / Data Governance: Sr Data Management Expert - SAS
- AI/ML: Sr Analytics Expert - SAS
- Insurance Fraud (Claims & Underwriting Fraud): Sr Fraud Domain Expert - SAS
Upcoming training courses
SAS provides a wide range of training courses which are developed and taught by certified SAS instructors. Below you can see the upcoming ones and send us a request to attend.
For registration requests please send an e-mail to: Marketingfirstname.lastname@example.org
Register now for this event
Learn what is needed to orchestrate the new age of analytics – from data wrangling – through to tangible business results. During the session you will take away how to:
- Orchestrate an innovation-first and expanding analytics ecosystem
- Promote collaboration of your talents across business, IT and technical roles
- Scale and automate repeatable processes to keep pace with changing demands through your Analytics Lifecycle
- Maintain the right balance between choice and control
- Scale AI projects to enterprise wide availability leveraging cloud technology and considering compliance and ethics.
- Interpretability, trust and governance of data regardless the source