Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become mainstream and is fueling more and more aspects of businesses and day-to-day life.
Beyond the hype, the question is how data-driven innovation can be brought to life and put in action to resolve real business problems. What steps are needed to move AI out of the lab and into business operations to realize the desired outcomes?
The challenge resides in complex IT landscapes, departmental siloes, and the ability to deploy analytics where needed.
An analytics platform supports and accelerates the entire Analytics Lifecycle from Data to Discovery and Deployment. To succeed with AI, organizations must be able to orchestrate and govern their analytics ecosystem through the entire Analytics Lifecycle.
Come learn how to enable Business, IT and data scientist to collaborate in transforming data into actionable insight and business value, with the right balance between choice and control.
|Thursday, 21 March|
|08:30 - 09:15||Registration|
|09:15 - 09:30||Opening|
Heere Blokhuis: Sales Leader - SAS Netherlands
|09:30 - 10:15||Klantverhaal ING: Disrupting Working Capital Management using Artificial Intelligence|
Peter Bas Oosthoek: Director Asset Experience - ING
|10:15 - 10:45||Digitale Transformatie bij Rijkswaterstaat |
Perry van der Weijden: CIO - Rijkswaterstaat
|10:45 - 11:15||Break|
|11:15 - 11:35||Day2Day real life AI examples|
Edwin Peters: Pre-Sales Director - SAS Netherlands
|11:35 - 12:15||Trust: the single currency for ethical and productive AI|
Mark Bakker: AI Practice Lead - SAS Netherlands
|12:15 - 13:00||Lunch & Live Demo Experiences - LET'S PLAY DATA - SMART DARTS|
|13:00 - 13:30||LET'S PLAY DATA - SMART DARTS|
Jos van Dongen: Principal Consultant - SAS Netherlands
|13:30 - 14:15||Getting AI out of the lab and into the real world|
Edwin van Unen: Principal Analytics Consultant - SAS Netherlands
Olivier Penel: Advisory Business Solutions Manager - SAS
|14:15 - 15:00||Towards an organisation driven by analytics, the case of the FPS Finance Belgium|
Dierk Op’t Eynde: Senior Advisor Strategic Support at FPS Finance and Board Member of the Royal Statistical Society of Belgium
|15:00 - 16:30||Networking Drinks|
|09:30 - 16:30||'Meet the expert' demo sessies|
- Dierk Op't Eynde Senior Advisor Strategic Support at the Federal Public Service Finance and Board Member of the Royal Statistical Society of Belgium
- Edwin Peters Pre-Sales Direcor for SAS Netherlands
- Heere Blokhuis Sales Leader for SAS Netherlands
- Mark Bakker AI Practice Lead for SAS Netherlands
- Olivier Penel Advisory Business Solutions Manager
- Peter Bas Oosthoek Director Asset Experience for ING
Meet the experts
Open Source & SAS
Register now for this event
Learn what is needed to orchestrate the new age of analytics – from data wrangling – through to tangible business results. During the session you will take away how to:
- Orchestrate an innovation-first and expanding analytics ecosystem
- Promote collaboration of your talents across business, IT and technical roles
- Scale and automate repeatable processes to keep pace with changing demands through your Analytics Lifecycle
- Maintain the right balance between choice and control
- Scale AI projects to enterprise wide availability leveraging cloud technology and considering compliance and ethics.
- Interpretability, trust and governance of data regardless the source
Successful execution of an analytics, and thereby AI strategy, needs the right balance of choice and control.
Creativity and innovation flourish in open spaces. You need flexibility and freedom to attract the best analytical talent, use a wide variety of techniques and develop processes that work best. You need the flexibility to use multiple programming languages and analyze any data in any environment and to keep up with accelerating demands.
Analytics chaos can creep up. Once you lose control of your data, you lose trust in the system and its outputs. Transparency, governance and security become essential for maintaining trust in models and analytical results. Becoming even more critical as you scale development, monitoring and refinement of analytics applications and their associated processes.
At the intersection of data, software, and ingenuity, the future is being redefined. After all, when curiosity meets capability, progress is inevitable.