Research Reveals Clues to Solving the Digital Transformation Puzzle
Our exclusive study shows leading manufacturers are exploring and even enjoying the benefits of technologies we once could only imagine. Are you ready for Industry 5.0?
About the webinar
Manufacturers are rapidly implementing Industry 4.0/5.0 technologies throughout their organizations.
And as our recent digital transformation research shows, these tech-savvy manufacturing leaders are gaining significant competitive advantage over their rivals.
Before long, the sensors, data and intelligent apps of Industry 4.0 will lead to people and machines truly working together in teams.
Machine-assisted humans, industrial IoT and even industrial AI – these hallmarks of Industry 5.0 are closer than you might think.
In this webinar, the first in a series of three, industry experts from SAS and The MPI Group explore what our exclusive research reveals about why manufacturers of all sizes and types must embrace innovative technologies or risk falling behind.
What you'll learn:
- Study findings that detail how Industry 4.0/5.0 can improve productivity and profitability across four critical functions.
- Stories describing how specific manufacturers achieved digital transformation success.
- Leadership’s role in guiding digital transformation.
- The most common investments that support digitization.
- Strategies to help manufacturers meet common challenges with Industry 4.0/5.0.
Watch the other webnars in this series:
Part 3: Are You a Digital Leader?