The Cloud Analytics Quickstart for Demand Planning can help your organization:
- Gain greater insights into the drivers of demand shifts by incorporating web, sentiment and mobility data with historical sales and inventory data.
- Automate complex decision making using machine learning workflows.
- Foster collaborative planning across all roles in your organization.
- Optimize inventory across your entire supply chain.
- Improve customer experience levels.
- Generate highly accurate forecasts down to the week, day and neighborhood.
greater forecast accuracy
increase in margins
How It Works
- We will deploy our leading-edge intelligent planning, demand forecasting, AI tools and other analytic capabilities into your Azure cloud.*
- We'll waive the SAS® licensing fee for the first 90 days.
- You supply the data; we'll get you up and running quickly.
- Learn more in our Quickstart FAQ below.
*A Microsoft Azure license is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cloud Analytics Quickstart for Demand Planning?
The Cloud Analytics Quickstart for Demand Planning environment is a preconfigured, cloud-native suite of SAS analytics software that can help you chart a course forward during times of disruption, like the COVID-19 pandemic. You supply the data, and SAS will get you up and running quickly in your Azure environment.* To remove procurement barriers, we will waive the SAS licensing fee for 90 days. That's 90 days of our leading-edge intelligent planning, demand forecasting and other analytic capabilities for free.
* A Microsoft Azure license is required.
Who is it for?
The Cloud Analytics Quickstart is designed for organizations looking to improve and stabilize their demand planning processes.
What does the preconfigured Cloud Analytics Quickstart environment contain?
The Cloud Analytics Quickstart for Demand Planning includes:
- SAS Demand Planning on SAS Viya with enhanced ensemble forecasts, expanded external data and SAS Visual Analytics reporting.
- Reference models, code samples and templates for enriching demand signals with COVID-19 immunological, stringency and mobility data and events.
What is the cost?
SAS will waive the license fee for 90 days. Additional service fees will be based on individual needs and requirements.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative software and services, SAS empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.