Create a Demand-Powered Supply Chain With SAS and C.H. Robinson
Watch our partnership announcement from NRF 2021
SAS and C.H. Robinson have joined forces to unlock a new era of dynamic business planning for retail and consumer goods companies. This first-of-its-kind integration of demand planning data and real-time transportation data will drive smarter, more agile supply chains.
“The C.H. Robinson and SAS collaboration uses data and analytics to solve a gargantuan supply chain problem – agility.”
- Brian Kilcourse, retail and CPG analyst at RSR Group.
What it means for you
With a demand-powered supply chain through SAS and C.H. Robinson, shippers with high volumes of truckload freight can:
- Reduce inventory. Gain real-time visibility to standing and in-motion inventories, reducing raw material and finished goods needs.
- Improve service. Align the largest pool of transportation capacity to the specific needs of your demand plan.
- Increase savings. Dynamically match your demand planning data to quality transportation options that are aligned to your freight needs.
- Gain efficiencies. Sync your forecasting and transportation strategy into a unified, agile process.
Connect with a SAS expert today to learn how your retail or consumer goods business can use smart supply chain solutions through a demand-powered supply chain.