(duration: 3 hours)
- How ML with automated real time decisioning can drastically improve the premium calculation process and help bring in more customers
- ML can offer much better insights than deterministic models to identify different clusters of customers´ behavior and accurately calculate the risk premium and offer a competitive insurance policy in real time.
- LDTI beyond meeting the regulation.
- How can insurance companies leverage their LDTI infrastructure and data for managerial purposes and still meet their compliance deadlines.
- How to simulate cashflows and integrate with GL. One stop shop reduces risk.
|ML & DECISIONING |
FOR P&C INSURANCE PRICING
|12:00 p.m.||Seth Lester |
Senior Industry Consultant AT SAS
|12:30 p.m.||Ian Sterling, FCAS, MAAA |
Managing Director at KPMG
|1:00 p.m.||Jason Hiquet |
Senior Manager AT Deloitte Consulting
|1:30 p.m.||Customer Session |
Senior Vice President, Valuation CNO Financial Group
|2:00 p.m.||David Kim |
Lead Solutions Architect AT SAS
|2:30 p.m.||Panel Session |
Stefan De Lombaert, Global Lead Insurance Risk & Finance Solutions at SAS
Seth Lester, Senior Industry Consultant at SAS
Ian Sterling, FCAS, MAAA, Managing Director at KPMG
David Kim, Lead Solutions Architect at SAS
Jason Hiquet, Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting
Jeremy Williams, Senior Vice President, Valuation at CNO Financial Group