Esteemed Panel Members
Global Director, Customer Intelligence,
Associate Director Digital Marketing,
Consumers today are more digitally savvy than ever before. They use digital platforms and mobile devices increasingly making the brand experience an important aspect of the customer journey that impacts the bottom line.
Attracting and retaining these customers in an ultra-competitive business environment is no small feat. Hence organizations of all stripes are rethinking their strategies and investing heavily in tools and technologies to help them understand their customers more deeply and to gain the advantages of superior customer experience.
Join us on CNBC-TV18 and SAS present 'The Future of Marketing - Connecting with Tomorrow's Phygital Consumer, Today' on 27th Oct 5pm onwards.
Who Should Attend?
- Category Heads
- Brand Heads
- Marketing technologists
- Digital Marketers
- Creative & Content Heads
- Customer Lifecycle Management teams
Topics of Discussion:
- Discover latest trends and best practices from top industry experts and leaders.
- Get an understanding of why organizations are investing in CX initiatives
- How marketing functions are adding value to drive deeper, meaningful customer relationships
- Get up to speed on the aspirations and realities of AI, Machine Learning and Customer Data Platforms.
- Learn from visionaries and leaders how to implement and leverage the latest customer engagement and marketing tools for their current and future CX strategies.