SAS Ireland is happy to sponsor the ‘Big Data and Analytics’ Event which will take place in the Irish Management Institute (IMI) Conference Centre on the IMI Campus on 11th October.
This will be an excellent opportunity to hear from a leading figure in Big Data and Analytics. Professor Tom Davenport is a renowned thought-leader and is recognised as one of the top 25 consultants in the world and one of the 100 most influential people in the IT industry.
During his one day workshop session Professor Tom Davenport will examine:
- The realities of the Big Data phenomenon including the organisational structures and skills required
- Big Data’s value proposition
- The perceived evolutionary set of capabilities it can offer to companies
- Focus on how companies go about integrating analytics in today’s environment
- Explain what is meant by the rise of “Analytics 3.0”