SAS User Group Gathering
6 October 2016
You are cordially invited to participate in our next HK User Group event, which will be held in SAS Customer Care Center at 4:30pm on 6th October 2016.
The momentum of big data continues to be a topic of discussion and investment from enterprises of all size. Some companies focus on cost saving, others on gaining competitive edge whereby improving business performance. The analytics on big data plays a pivotal role to capture meaningful and contextual insights to inform key management decisions.
More and more enterprises are looking at big data analytics as a “service” rather than infrastructure they need to operate. They want quick access and fast responses and at the same time minimizing operational overheads. The SaaS on Cloud becomes a natural delivery platform. The upcoming User Group discussion will focus on a new series of solution SAS has unveiled for analytics performed in Cloud. These include market intelligence, customer analytics, visual and self-service analytics and modeling, and fraud detection.
Our Speakers at this event will cover major functions and features of SAS analytics in Cloud, and discuss some typical use cases and solicit audience feedback. It will be a very informative session that both SAS and its Users can take benefits.
Topics to be covered:
- Sharing of recent analytics trends and demands for Analytics-as-a-Service
- Wilfred Wah, Head of Presales, SAS Hong Kong
- CI-360 and how it empowers customer intelligence for enterprises
- Eddie Tsui, APAC Regional Practice Manager, Customer Intelligence, SAS
- Viya – The next-generation analytics platform for Cloud
- Daniel Shum, Senior Manager Analytics Practice, SAS Hong Kong