United Kingdom 2018
Our customers are the life-blood of SAS’ business and we want to continue to recognise the great things we do with you.
We are proud to announce our second annual awards evening: The In The Know (I.T.K) awards 2018. These awards show our appreciation and reward you, our SAS customers, for your innovation, success, loyalty and support.
This is also your chance to submit your nomination for the SAS People’s Choice award: SAS Champion award 2018. For a full list of categories, please see below.
Please join us for an evening of fun and celebration, taking place directly after the SAS Forum UK day 1 concludes.
- Monday 18th June: 5.30pm
- SAS Forum UK, The Vox, Birmingham
- Networking Hall
You can register to attend the awards ceremony via the SAS Forum UK registration process.
I.T.K AWARDS 2018 CATEGORIES
- SAS Special Project Award
- The SAS Data for Good award
- SAS Lifetime achievement award
- SAS Social award
- SAS Academic award
- SAS Datathon, in association with Boemska & British Rowing
- SAS People's choice award: SAS Champion award 2018: Open for your nominations!
Do you know someone in your team or business that you consider to be a SAS guru? Do they understand everything SAS and do they promote SAS across your organisation? Is one of your colleagues worthy of being named the SAS Champion 2018?
Submissions for the SAS People's Choice Award has now closed.
Shortlisted finalists will be invited to attend the event week by Friday 8th June 2018.
We can’t wait to see you at SAS Forum UK 2018 and to celebrate our customer success together.
2017 CATEGORIES AND WINNERS
- SAS Special Project Award: Ministry of Defence Army Headquarters
- The SAS Data for Good award: NHS
- SAS Lifetime achievement award: Phil Holland
- SAS People's choice award: Tim Campbell, E.ON.
- SAS Datathon in association with Sopra Steria & British Rowing: Nationwide Building Society: SAS Dinosaurs
- SAS Social award: Robert Woodwiss
- At event winners: Learning Zone winners: Fastest Robotballs: Megan Clare and Joe Leung
- At event winners: Certification winners: Richard Clarke and Richard Greenwood