We know many organisations say they value their customers, but actions need to speak louder than words. In a world of almost infinite customer journeys, are you delivering exceptional understanding and relevancy at every touchpoint? Are you delighting and engaging your hyper-connected customers, and keeping a step ahead of your competition?
Join us and your peers at The SAS Data & Customer Experience Forum 2017 on 27 June to hear industry leaders from Scottish Power, Coventry Building Society, Permanent TSB, Sky, AIB, Shop Direct and many more talk about their routes to success.
You’ll have access to all the insights you need to:
- Organise and manage your data in the face of the latest regulations, like GDPR
- Deliver a step-change in customer experience and response throughout your customer journeys
- Harness the power of digital and data to create hyper-personalised customer experiences
- Move beyond click attribution and build significantly better measures for marketing effectiveness
- Drive the organisational and culture change required to drive a successful customer experience strategy
During the event join in discussions via roundtables with industry peers across industries to share ideas, approaches and best practices.
With Forrester calling 2017 the year of the insight revolution, now is the time to redefine your customer strategy. This is one event that you cannot afford to miss!
Who should attend?
This Forum is designed for senior managers in business across the customer experience value chain, who are responsible for the following areas: Marketing – Data – Customer Experience – Customer Insight – Digital – E-commerce.
There is no delegate charge for attending this event