We’re excited to help you bring the power of analytics to your classroom! Register for a free Professor Workshop and Online Learning Portal in three easy steps.
- Determine your preferred location (including access to the online learning portal) and add it to your cart.
- Provide your information as student (or sign in with your SAS Profile).
- Follow the simple check-out process.
Access to the Online Learning Portal is provided to all academics.
Priority is given to those registering for a workshop topic for the first time.
Additional Professor Workshops and dates are added once confirmed. Be sure to check back frequently for exciting new opportunities to help your students learn and continually develop SAS skills.
Access to the Online Learning Portal is provided for 6 months from activation. Also please be aware that classes fill up quickly and spots are not guaranteed.
You will receive a confirmation email upon completing your registration to let you know we are processing your request. That will be followed by one of two emails:
- one confirming your enrollment in the workshop and access to the online learning portal
- or one letting you know that you have been added to the wait list for that session and access to the online learning portal.
You will receive an email if a seat opens up and you are moved from the wait list into the workshop.