2nd Annual Fraud and Financial Crimes Summit
For Financial Services, Government, Insurance and Telco Industries
19th Feb 2020 | W Dubai, The Palm, UAE
Effectively combating Fraud and Financial Crime continues to be an important agenda item for the boards of many organizations across the Middle East. It is of particular relevance to Insurance, Financial Services, Government, and Telcos as it dominates the board room discussions are one of the most pervasive threats today, burdening and impeding growth and profitability. Remaining competitive in this environment requires a reassessment in the way in which shareholder assets, financial products, medical or auto claims and enterprise data are analyzed and risk assessed for such threats.
We are organizing our 2nd annual Fraud and Financial Crimes Summit on 19th February 2020 at W Dubai -The Palm to provide an opportunity for attendees to understand how cutting-edge analytics can help address the challenges associated with combatting Fraud across the Financial Services, Insurance, Government, and Telcos landscape. We have invited a panel of global subject-matter experts to not only explain how SAS is working with such institutions but also speakers who will discuss the evolving landscape of fraud in our region. Join us, as we explain how disruptive organizations are using advanced analytics to turn such threats into opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you on the 19th February at The W Dubai - The Palm
This event is free of charge, check the agenda and click below to register!
By attending this event, you will get 5 CPEs.
- Wojciech Oswiecinski Manager Anti Fraud Team, Getin Noble Bank
- Omar Al Hikmani Head of Cards Operational Services & e-channel fraud Control - Bank Muscat
- Ahmed Mahran Head of Centralized Fraud Management - CIB Egypt
- Anwar Saud Harahsheh VP - U/W & Performance - Tawauniya
- Grozdana Marić CEA Fraud Practice Manager, SAS
- Marcin Nadolny Head of Regional Fraud & Security Practice - South EMEA, SAS Institute
- Sundeep Tengur Banking Fraud and Financial Crime Expert, Global Fraud and Security Intelligence Practice - SAS
- Joseph Musolino Global Fraud and Security Intelligence Strategy Lead - SAS
- Celal Kavuklu Head of Business Solutions, Middle East and Turkey, SAS
- Marcel Yammine General Manager, Gulf and Emerging Markets (GEM) - SAS
- Amit Kumar Amit Kumar, Sr Business Solutions Manager - SAS Middle East and Turkey
- Christopher Ghenne Business Solutions Director - EMEA and Asia Pacific- SAS