Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become mainstream and is fueling more and more aspects of businesses and day-to-day life.
Beyond the hype, the question is how data-driven innovation can be brought to life and put in action to resolve real business problems. What steps are needed to move AI out of the lab and into business operations to realize the desired outcomes?
The challenge resides in complex IT landscapes, departmental siloes, and the ability to deploy analytics where needed.
An analytics platform supports and accelerates the entire Analytics Lifecycle from Data to Discovery and Deployment. To succeed with AI, organizations must be able to orchestrate and govern their analytics ecosystem through the entire Analytics Lifecycle.
Come learn how to enable Business, IT and data scientist to collaborate in transforming data into actionable insight and business value, with the right balance between choice and control.
Successful execution of an analytics, and thereby AI strategy, needs the right balance of choice and control.
Creativity and innovation flourish in open spaces. You need flexibility and freedom to attract the best analytical talent, use a wide variety of techniques and develop processes that work best. You need the flexibility to use multiple programming languages and analyze any data in any environment and to keep up with accelerating demands.
Analytics chaos can creep up. Once you lose control of your data, you lose trust in the system and its outputs. Transparency, governance and security become essential for maintaining trust in models and analytical results. Becoming even more critical as you scale development, monitoring and refinement of analytics applications and their associated processes.
At the intersection of data, software, and ingenuity, the future is being redefined. After all, when curiosity meets capability, progress is inevitable.
- Anders Indset The Business Philosopher
- Leigh Oliver Flounders SVP & Head of Digital Strategy and Engagement - Emirates NBD (ENBD)
- Dr. Asma Al Mannaei Director of Healthcare Quality, Abu Dhabi Department of Health
- Ajit Raushan SVP & Head of Risk Infrastructure, Data & Analytics - First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Anand Vishwanathan Senior Vice President, Head of Retail Credit Policy and Analytics, Emirates NBD
- Syed Mohammad Ali Naqvi Head of Data, Analytics & Governance, Al Hilal Bank
- Gökhan Koç Director of Analytics at OSN
- James Dartnell Editor, TahawulTech.com
- Paul Gittins Principal Business Solutions Manager, SAS
- Dr. Steve Bennett Global Lead for Government Practice, SAS
- Yigit Karabag Regional Director, Customer Advisory, SAS
- Celal Kavuklu Head of Customer Advisory, Middle East and Turkey, SAS
- Marcel Yammine General Manager, Gulf and Emerging Markets (GEM), SAS
|08:00 – 09:00|
Registration & Refreshments
|09:00 – 09:05|
|09:05 – 09:45|
The Quantum Economy – What comes after Digital?
|09:45 – 10:25|
Getting AI out of the Lab and into the Real World to Achieve Tangible Benefits
|10:25 – 10:55|
Data Driven Health Quality Intelligence Roadmap
|10:55 – 11:40|
Panel Discussion: The role of AI and Advanced Analytics in Transforming Businesses in the Digital Era
Moderator: James Dartnell, Editor, TahawulTech.com
|11:40 – 12:00|
Networking Coffee Break
|12:00 – 12:30|
The role of Real Time Data Streaming & Artificial Intelligence In Digital Transformation
|12:30 – 13:00|
AI in the Real World for Public Sector
|13:00 – 13:30|
Modern Analytics Platform - Orchestrate your entire analytics journey – From Data to Impactful Results
|13:30 – 14:00|
Advanced Analytics for Decision Management - How to Optimize and Drive Effectiveness
|14:00 – 14:30|
The Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT): Gaining true value from IoT data through advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
|14:30 onwards||Networking Lunch|
Upcoming training courses
SAS provides a wide range of training courses which are developed and taught by certified SAS instructors. Below you can see the upcoming ones and send us a request to attend.
For details on courses and discounted certification bundle, please send an e-mail to Maha Abouzeid: email@example.com
Register now for this event
Learn what is needed to orchestrate the new age of analytics – from data wrangling – through to tangible business results. During the session you will take away how to:
- Orchestrate an innovation-first and expanding analytics ecosystem
- Promote collaboration of your talents across business, IT and technical roles
- Scale and automate repeatable processes to keep pace with changing demands through your Analytics Lifecycle
- Maintain the right balance between choice and control
- Scale AI projects to enterprise wide availability leveraging cloud technology and considering compliance and ethics.
- Interpretability, trust and governance of data regardless the source
This event is no longer available for registration.