Today in the digital revolution scenario, where the regulations change rapidly and the FinTech pressure is increasing, financial institutions must have a holistic understanding of the business: risk analysis, credit and finance management. Analytics solutions allow banks to adapt more quickly to regulatory changes minimizing costs.
As technological partner of the most important banking institutions, SAS has always played a proactive role in fostering innovation and transformation of processes and systems, from regulatory compliance to strategic decisions support, from digitization to risk assessment in real-time.
Come to the SAS Risk & Finance Analytics Roadshow to know how international banks use SAS to support their innovation strategies in the Risk and Finance Department.
Who Should Attend?
CROs, CFOs, Credit Risk Directors, Managers and Analysts, Lending Unit Managers, IFRS9 program directors, IT managers involved in credit risk activities.
- Amine Rachid Group Head of IT Infrastructure and Data Governance - Bank Audi
- Anselmo Marmonti Senior Director Risk Practice South EMEA - SAS
- Chris McAuley Director, Fraud & Security Intelligence, EMEA & APAC - SAS
- Marcel Yammine General Manager, Gulf and Emerging Markets (GEM) - SAS
- Martim Rocha Director, Risk Business Consulting, Risk Research and Quantitative Solutions - SAS
- Siyi Zhou Group Head of Model Validations - Emirates NBD