Join us on the executive breakfast and learn how to enhance your AML Compliance with Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
Think big, start small: Compliance is one of the top priorities for Financial institutions, Insurance Sector and Gaming industry today and the main goals in this area are to decrease regulatory risk, to reduce false positives alerts and to increase efficiency.
Join us for a AML Business Breakfast to find out more about Compliance importance and challenges, Anti-Money Laundering directive and how SAS solution helps you to monitor customers and counterparties for potential money laundering or terrorist financing behavior.
On this Event you will learn more about
Artificial Intelligence in Anti-Money Laundering
Challenges for Institutions in the Light of the Latest Regulatory Requirements
Advanced Approach to Correspondent Banking, Trade Based Money Laundering, Screening for sanctions
The latest Implementation Experience
|09:00 - 09:10||Welcome Speech|
Petr Šlajchrt, SAS
|09:10 - 09:30 ||SAS Key Note|
Christopher Ghenne, SAS
|09:30 - 09:50 ||Next Level AML |
|09:50 - 10:10 ||AML Evolution in the Czech Landscape|
|10:10 - 10:40||Panel Discussion: AML Evolution and What's Behind the Horizont|
|10:40 - 11:00||Summary |
Jakub Chovanec, SAS
|10:25 - 10:40||Networking Lunch & Demo Zone|
This Event is Designed For:
The event is dedicated to the Compliance and AML Managers, Compliance, Legal, Fraud and Audit Departments.
- Žarko Vukadinović, CFE President of ACFE Serbia
- Dávid Csetnyák Account Executive, Consortix
- Camilo Carvalho Senior Financial Crime Advisor, SAS
- Christopher Ghenne Business Solutions Director - EMEA and Asia Pacific- SAS
- Grozdana Marić CEA Fraud Practice Manager, SAS
- Jakub Chovanec Sr Business Solutions Manager, SAS
- Jovana Kapisoda CEA Risk Practise Manager, SAS
- Miloš Đurković Director, SAS Adriatic Region
- Petr Šlajchrt Country Sales Director, SAS
- Tamas Svab Sales Director, Consortix
This event is no longer available for registration.