Data Management for Advanced
Analyticsand More: How SAS® Works
The days of repetitive, rearview analysis are dead. It’s time to explore the new world of iterative and exploratory analysis. Learn how Hortonworks and SAS work in concert to bridge the gap between data sources and advanced analytics to power greater insights. We’ll explore how:
- Hortonworks and SAS work with the enterprise data warehouse .
- Hortonworks provides a data source for traditional analytics and in-memory analytics, while SAS provides an in-memory analytic platform.
- Hortonworks and SAS create a consummate data management platform for analytics.
Then we’ll share real-world success stories that illustrate how SAS and Hortonworks work together in various industries. You’ll hear how companies reduced costs and improved sales by:
- Using real-time data to create real-time customer insights.
- Creating a comprehensive view of the customer to improve sales.
- Finding errors in health claims to improve reimbursements.
Director of Partner Engineering, Hortonworks
Senior Solutions Architect, SAS
Managing Editor, Datanami