Education Analytical Suite
Powerful analytics for teaching and academic research
State-of-the-art analytics is essential for teaching and academic research in this age of technology. That's why SAS offers the Education Analytical Suite – a bundle of SAS® analytical software – at a substantial discount to the academic community. Ensuring that educators get the technology they need for teaching and academic research is part of our ongoing commitment to education.
Flexible, low-cost licensing options.
When it comes to education, cost should never be a barrier. As part of our ongoing commitment to education, we're dedicated to integrating education and technology. We offer flexible licensing options for installing our software in both server and PC environments at a substantial discount to ensure that educators get the technology they need.
Comprehensive analytic capabilities.
Using our advanced analytic capabilities for statistical analysis, forecasting, econometrics, operations research and quality control, instructors can help students become more competitive in the job market. Academic researchers can advance the scientific discovery process by applying the latest statistical techniques to uncover trends, identify issues or summarize findings.
Free web-based training.
As part of your Education Analytical Suite license, you'll get free access to our award-winning e-learning courses. These easily accessible web-based training programs can be customized to accommodate different skill levels. You can quickly refresh your own SAS skills, as well as bring your students up to a common skill level so advanced learning can take place.
Easy data integration.
Have no worries over data integration. The Education Analytical Suite uses SAS' renowned data management capabilities, enabling fast, easy integration of your data, regardless of native format or platform – including PC files, relational databases, data warehouse appliances or legacy mainframe systems.
Screenshots & Demos
- Statistics – SAS/STAT® delivers tested and proven techniques you can depend on – from traditional analysis of variance and linear regression to Bayesian inference and high-performance modeling tools for massive data.
- Forecasting and econometrics – Enables modeling, forecasting and simulation using a broad array of econometric, time series and forecasting techniques.
- Optimization – Identifies actions that will produce the best results, while operating within resource limitations, using a powerful array of optimization, simulation and project scheduling techniques.
- Quality improvement – Goes beyond basic process control to incorporate more advanced statistical analyses for additional insights into processes and product improvements.
- Provides a high degree of control over data security by honoring and augmenting the native security of the target data source.
- Improves performance and reduces network traffic due to the ability to pass database queries, joins and some functions to a target data source for processing.
- Cleanses, transforms, analyzes and presents data from diverse data sources in accordance with your established business rules.
Flexible User Interface Options
- SAS® Studio – Enables users to build or expand their SAS programming skills. Runs in a web browser, enabling users to easily program and interact with SAS.
- SAS® Enterprise Guide® – Provides a point-and-click, menu- and wizard-driven interface that enables fast-track learning for analyzing data and publishing results.