SAS® ACADEMIC SPECIALIZATION
Design your analytics curriculum with SAS.
Colleges and universities can integrate SAS into their curricula – and prepare students for analytics careers.
A successful program leads to successful students.
- Select the appropriate level of involvement.
- Evolve your program over time.
- Provide in-depth instruction on SAS technology.
- Access free teaching materials and industry connections.
- Enhance your program’s visibility.
- Help students land in-demand jobs.
As your SAS integration grows, so do your benefits.
Check out the benefits for each tier. *
Browse colleges and universities that have established
SAS Academic Specializations.
More Educator Resources
From how-to videos to technology deep dives, these webinars will give you more insights into analytics.
Students, educators and independent learners have access to free or low-cost SAS software to help develop their skills.
SAS Educator Portal
From instructional resources to certification, our online portal for educators has everything you need to learn and teach SAS.
Connect Your Skills to Jobs
Analytics skills are in high demand. Learn SAS, add digital badges to your résumé, and find jobs that closely align with your skill set.