SAS® Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS®9
For individuals who want to validate their ability to use open source and SAS® Data Management tools to prepare big data for statistical analysis
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Recognize and overcome big data challenges.
- Implement critical SAS programming techniques.
- Access, transform and manipulate data.
- Improve data quality for reporting and analytics.
- Apply fundamental statistical techniques.
- Work with SAS, Hadoop and Hive.
- Explore and visualize data.
Candidates who earn this credential will be required to pass two exams. Select an exam to see the full content for each.