SAS®Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS® Viya 3.5
For data scientists, forecasters, analysts, economists and others who create forecasting models and solve optimization problems.
Successful candidates should be familiar with SAS® Model Studio for SAS® Viya® 3.5 and be skilled in tasks such as::
- automatically create and fit custom forecast models using structured analytic workflows or pipelines
- visualize modeling data using attribute variables
- refine forecast models to improve forecast accuracy
- apply overrides to generated forecasts
- generate forecast models for deployment
- build and share custom pipelines for large-scale forecasting analyses
- Solve optimization problems using linear, mixed integer linear and non-linear programming
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS® Viya® 3.5 Forecasting and Optimization exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 50 multiple-choice and short-answer questions. (Must achieve score of 70 percent correct to pass)
- 90 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-403; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS® Viya® 3.5.
Exam fee: $180