Enterprise Training Agreement
SAS offers customers the opportunity to pre-purchase blocks of education and take advantage of increased buying power. SAS Enterprise Training Agreements (ETA’s) are ideal for organisations that require ongoing SAS Education and prefer to budget and plan in advance. The investment in SAS Education purchased through an ETA is significantly increased and the additional buying power is locked in for twelve months.
ETAs can be used for the following SAS Education services:
- Public courses
- Group courses
- Business Knowledge Series courses
- SAS Self-Paced e-Learning products
- Special offers
- and selected training packages
The ETA investment structure is based on the number of ETA credits being purchased. The larger the credits pre-purchased, the larger the buying power. Once purchased, the training credits valued at $10 each, can be applied to any of the above training services.
For example: For a 3 day public course, the RRP is $2,700. Therefore you will require 270 credits for this course. For an e-learning lesson where the RRP is $450, the credits required would be 45. ETA credits are valid for 12 months from the date the signed agreement is received by SAS.
SAS Enterprise Training Agreements allow you to maximise your SAS Education investment through:
- Certainty around your investment.
- Increased buying power. The ETA offers gives you up to 22.5% additional buying power, allowing your organisation to either train additional team members for the same investment or reducing the total investment that is required for SAS training.
- Reduces the amount of administration required by your organisation. Pay one invoice and take up training as and when required.
- Offers ongoing reporting of the usage of the ETA to assist in planning SAS training.
The ETA is priced with an investment structure relating to the total number of ETA credits being purchased and must be taken up before the end of 12 months. The following table highlights the standard rates for Enterprise Training Agreements. Each credit is valued at $10.
Note: These prices are exclusive of GST.
|You Invest||You Receive (Credits)||Value to You||Extra Dollars||Extra Buying Power %|
How to Buy?
Simply call your Education Account Manager on 1800 727 269 (AUS) or +64 4 917 6816 (NZ)
Terms and Conditions
- The Customer must designate a representative to serve as the contact to register employees for public courses, group courses, Business Knowledge Series courses, license fees for SAS Self-Paced e-Learning products, SAS Certification exam vouchers and selected training packages.
- The ETA offer applies only to eligible courses and events scheduled in Australia and New Zealand.
- The Customer can choose any number of credits as listed above. Each ETA unit is valued at $10 Australian and New Zealand Dollars. These prices are all exclusive of GST. GST will be applied to the invoice.
- ETA credits can be used to register and pay for ETA Eligible Products and Services. These events will have varying ETA credits assigned to them according to their registration or license fees, or standard charges.
- All ETA credits expire 12 months from the date of purchase, ie when the signed ETA Agreement is received by SAS. The customer must complete any training within this time frame. This includes all ETA-Eligible Products and Services guaranteed. Group classes are limited to 12 students per class.
- SAS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any and all ETA-Eligible Products and Services at its discretion. SAS is not responsible for airline penalties related to the cancellation of SAS courses or events. Please be aware of all airline restrictions regarding non-refundable airline tickets when purchasing an airline ticket.
- The ETA Administrator will issue an account number to the designated contact upon receipt of its ETA payment. Payment terms are net 30 days. The contact may begin using its ETA credits as soon as it receives an account number, but not before then.
- No other discounts are applicable.
- ETA fees are non-refundable.
- ETA training credits may be reinstated to the account if cancellations are received in writing at least ten working days prior to the scheduled start date of an event; after that, ETA accounts will be charged the full number of corresponding ETA training credits. Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior to the event. Transfers are accepted, but they must be received no later than 10 working days in writing from the start date of the event.
- The Customer may cancel group courses without charge if notification is received by SAS in writing no later than ten working days prior to the course start date.
- Rescheduling a course less than ten working days prior to course start date is considered a cancellation, and a cancellation fee of 25% of the total course ticket allocation will be charged. In addition, if non-refundable airline tickets have been purchased for SAS personnel with the Customer's approval, customer will be responsible for the cost of these tickets.
- SAS reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date or an alternative location. SAS is not responsible for airline or hotel penalties related to the cancellation of SAS courses. Please be aware of the airline restrictions regarding non-refundable airline tickets when purchasing. Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior to the event, subject to the replacement delegate satisfying any required course pre-requisites. Please let SAS know prior to the commencement of the course.