SAS® livestreams big data insights from Analytics Experience 2016 in Las Vegas, Sept. 12-14
Live-streamed and on-demand sessions make SAS’ inaugural Analytics Experience accessible anywhere, any time. Register to attend in person through Sept. 14
Analytics aficionados will find themselves on a winning streak in Las Vegas next week, as SAS presents an analytics summit like no other. Analytics Experience 2016 brings together business visionaries and data professionals to explore the latest innovations in analytics, live from Bellagio. Whatever the industry, attendees will come away with new approaches for making advanced analytics their big data trump card.
Can't make it to Las Vegas? No problem. Live-streaming and on-demand content mean anyone with an internet connection can benefit from Analytics Experience 2016. The live stream schedule includes some of the conference’s most anticipated speakers:
- Jared Cohen, President of Jigsaw and Chief Advisor to the Executive Chairman of Alphabet: “New World Disorder: Change and Chaos in the New Digital Age.” Cohen offers eye-opening insights into the combined physical and digital world in which we live (Monday, Sept. 12, 4 p.m. ET).
- Jim Goodnight, SAS founder and CEO, with Chief Marketing Officer Randy Guard and Chief Technology Officer Oliver Schabenberger: “Achieving the New Possible.” SAS’ senior executives lead an in-depth look at the present and future of analytics (Monday, Sept. 12, 5:15 p.m. ET).
- Jake Porway, founder and Executive Director of DataKind: “Data for Good.” Porway describes how big data can tackle massive social issues (Tuesday, Sept. 13, 11:30 a.m. ET).
- Amber MacArthur, President of Konnect; Jeremiah Owyang, Founder of Crowd Companies; and Jill Dyché, Vice President of SAS Best Practices: “The Road Ahead.” Industry visionaries ponder the potential impact of emerging tech trends in IoT, the cloud, mobile, machine learning, data visualization and more (Tuesday, Sept. 13, 6:45 p.m. ET).
- R “Ray” Wang, CEO and Principal Analyst of Constellation Research: “Disrupting Digital Business: The Post-Sales, On-Demand Economy is Here.” The advisor to global businesses examines how organizations can embrace digital transformation for better results (Wednesday, Sept. 14, 11:30 a.m. ET).
There’s still time to make plans for Vegas. Register now!
Conference registration will remain open online through Sept 14. Attendees build their own customized agendas from more than 200 breakout sessions, presentations and keynotes via the session catalog. They’ll hear how some of the country’s foremost innovators are tackling their big data conundrums, including:
- How is IoT helping General Motors redefine product development, quality control and service?
- How is data identifying high-potential talent at Yum! Brands?
- How does 1-800-FLOWERS.COM deliver customized customer experiences across channels and 11 brands?
Other industry leaders delivering sessions include Dignity Health, Dow Jones, Ford Motor Company, Google, Microsoft and Steelcase.
In celebration of SAS’ 40th anniversary, the world analytics leader has extended its anniversary discount. Use discount code “SAS40” to get $200 off each individual business and government registration through Sept. 7.
The Innovation Hub: Interactive experiences, networking and fun
From Table Talks to Super Demos to booths dedicated to SAS® Viya™ and SAS’ #data4good initiative, the 14,000-square-foot Innovation Hub is a place to network and learn. Attendees can interact with peers, meet SAS experts and partners, participate in dozens of hands-on experiences, take e-learning courses, dive into the latest SAS tools and solutions and much more. The Innovation Hub is open from Monday, Sept. 12 at 2:30 p.m. through Wednesday, Sept. 14.
Featured social events include a Monday evening reception in the Innovation Hub and a Tuesday evening party at ARIA Resort & Casino’s Jewel Nightclub.
Engage with Analytics Experience online
SAS fans can participate in Analytics Experience 2016 from anywhere in the world via many social media channels:
- Blogs: Read reports from sessions, view video updates and hear from SAS and customer experts on blogs.sas.com.
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftware and the hashtag #AnalyticsX.
- Facebook: Like SAS Software to receive updates.
- LinkedIn: Keep up on the SAS company and SAS Users Group pages.
- SAS Communities: Join the Analytics Experience 2016 community.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative software and services, SAS empowers and inspires customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.