How SAS Delivers Clinical Data Transparency
SAS provides controlled access to patient-level data for valid research purposes, along with the ability to analyze data from the clinical trials on which regulatory decisions are based.
Secure data access
- Grant authorized researchers access to deidentified patient-level clinical trials data through a secure clinical trials data repository.
- Provide access to data sets and information from participating sponsor companies and analyze it using statistical routines to reconfirm analyses performed.
- Combine data across a series of studies and explore medical questions.
Analytics for research
- Analyze clinical trials data using industry-leading analytics for clinical research.
- Generate new medical knowledge, improve the efficiency of clinical trials, verify trial results and improve health care using embedded analytic technologies.
- Gain the power and flexibility to access data and produce presentation-ready statistical analyses.
Flexible implementation options
- Consolidate historical data from internal and external sources – claims systems, watch lists, third parties, unstructured text, etc.
- Have the flexibility to support your company’s data transparency initiative or to provide shared access to clinical trials data from multiple companies.
In sharing our data with researchers around the world, we hope to further scientific research and increase understanding about our medicines. Our goal is to see this initiative transition to a broader system, allowing researchers to access data from trials conducted by multiple organizations. Our belief is that this is the right thing to do for our industry and society – so let's get started. Senior Vice President for Science & Innovation UK-Based Global Pharmaceutical Company
How does a global pharmaceutical corporation promote openness and collaboration in the pharmaceutical industry?
SAS helped the pharmaceutical giant:
- Successfully migrate new clinical trials data for uninterrupted execution of research and operations.
- Make its post-decision clinical trial data available to independent researchers, thus enhancing its reputation as a good corporate citizen.
- Provide researchers with access to data from multiple companies through a single site, saving time and allowing them to develop new medicines in a shorter period.
Related Products & Solutions
SAS ile bağlantı kurun ve sizin için neler yapabileceğimizi görün.
SAS’a bağlanın ve sizin için neler yapabileceğimize bir bakın.
Demo Talebinde Bulunun