Your Safety and Well-Being Are Paramount to Us
Analytics Roadshow Istanbul Event is Postponed
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our attendees and employees. After careful consideration of the evolving concerns around COVID-19, we’ve made the very difficult decision to postpone the Analytics Roadshow Istanbul Event.
We will provide additional information as soon as it becomes available. We are working to finalize the details and as more information becomes available, we’ll update this site.
Analytics Roadshow Istanbul Etkinliği Ertelenmiştir
COVID-19 ile ilgili gelişen endişeleri dikkatle inceledikten sonra, Analytics Roadshow İstanbul Etkinliğini erteleme doğrultusunda çok zor bir karar aldık.
Ayrıntılar belli olur olmaz sizlere daha detaylı bilgi sağlayacağız ve sitemizi güncelleyeceğiz.
Bizi izlemeye devam edin!
- Altan Atabarut Head of Customer Advisory, SAS Turkey & Central Asia
- Barış Karakullukçu Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Türk Telekom
- Cem Muratoğlu EVP, Wealth Management & Retail Banking, Odeabank
- Dilek Duman Information Technologies and Support Operations Executive Vice President, Denizbank A.Ş
- Erman Karaca Chief Technology Officer, TFI & President, TÜBİSAD
- Gül Erol Chief Information Officer , Yıldız Holding
- Richard van Hooijdonk Trendwatcher & Futurist
- Serdar Turan Editor-in Chief, Harvard Business Review Turkey
- Tayfun Topkoç General Manager, SAS Turkey and Central Asia
- Özlem Odar Director, Analytical Insurance, Eureko Sigorta
|Tuesday, March 24th, 2020|
|08:30 – 09:10||Registration & Breakfast|
Keynote Speech: Trends 2030 & Company of the Future
|11:00– 11:30||Coffee Break|
|Executive Panel - Realizing the full potential of data-driven innovation|
Moderator: Serdar Turan, Editor in Chief, Harvard Business Review Turkey
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch|
|Analytics as a fuel for Innovation|
Winning Tactics to Deliver Gold with your Analytics
|14:00 – 14:20|
Data-Driven Organization Roadmap
Unlock the Hidden Information with Text Mining and Improve Your Customer Experience
|14:40 – 15:00|
Extraordinary Customer Experience with SAS Customer Intelligence
|15:00 – 15:30||Coffee Break & Networking|
|Innovation From Data to Business|
|15:30 – 15:45||SAS Presentation|
How to Become a Platform Company with SAS
Boosting Digital Services with Analytics