Creating the analytical advantage: SAS’ Premier Business Leadership Series in London, Frankfurt and Copenhagen, May 13-15
Hear hundreds of business leaders on transforming big data into value through analytics
Business leaders embracing analytics to transform big data into value will share their secrets at three different locations for this year’s Premier Business Leadership Series, presented by SAS. The Series events take place on consecutive days – May 13-15, 2014 – in London, Frankfurt and Copenhagen.
Hundreds of senior-level attendees will learn the latest trends in big data analytics from keynote speakers and executives from SAS, the global leader in analytics. Director-level and above executives interested in attending the invitation-only events should contact their local SAS office.
Learn from leaders
European organizations are wrestling with a flood of big data on operations, customers, risk exposure and more. Advanced analytics turns this data deluge into faster and more profitable business decisions. The Series will showcase organizations and technologies that are creating an analytic advantage.
"In an economy where advantages last for increasingly short periods of time, having the right information to make decisions fast is a crucial component of effective competition,” said Rita McGrath, author of The End of Competitive Advantage: How to Keep Your Strategy Moving as Fast as Your Business. McGrath, Associate Professor of Management at Columbia Business School, is a keynote speaker at all three Series events.
“Having a clear line of sight to what is really going on in an organization’s far-flung areas of operation is imperative,” she continued. “Creating insights quickly, understanding the facts at a deep level, and being prepared to make rapid changes are essential to being able to innovate. Ignore the emergence of powerful new sources of information at your peril!”
SAS founder and CEO Jim Goodnight, SAS Executive VP of EMEA and Asia Pacific Mikael Hagstrom, and SAS Senior VP and CMO Jim Davis will also speak at all three events.
Speakers in London on May 13 include:
- Phelan Hill, Olympian and World Champion Cox from British Rowing
- Tom Hill, Head of Customer Analysis at ASDA
- Glen Marr, Director of Fraud at First Central Insurance Management Ltd.
- Peyman Mestchian, Managing Partner at Chartis
- Emma Miller, Direct of Marketing & Database Manager at Bourne Leisure
- Gery Pollet, Founder and CEO of ZapFi
- David Shannon, Technical Director of Amadeus Software Ltd.
- Neil Vincent, Insight Manager at Callcredit International Group
Speakers in Frankfurt on May 14 include:
- Frank Forster, Head of Global Analytics Platform for Allianz Managed Operations & Services SE
- Norbert Gronau, Chair of Business Information Systems & Electronic Government, University of Potsdam
- Gery Pollet, Founder and CEO, ZapFi
- Bernhard Rohleder, co-founder & CEO of BITKOM
Speakers in Copenhagen on May 15 include:
- Susanne Skov Diemer, CEO of Praesidio
- Tom Kristensen, Danish racing driver and nine-time winner of the Le Mans race
- Berit Svendsen, Executive VP & Head of Telenor Norway
Follow via Social Media
Another way to engage with the Premier Business Leadership Series is through social media:
- Blogs: Read reports from the Series and hear from SAS and customer experts on blogs.sas.com
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftware and hashtag #PBLS14.
- Facebook: Like SAS on Facebook to receive updates.
Interested in attending?
The Series is an invitation-only event for director-level and above executives. If you’re interested in attending, please contact your local SAS office:
For details on Series speakers, agendas and logistics, visit visit http://www.sas.com/sas/events/premier-business-leadership-series.html
SAS Institute är världens största privatägda mjukvaruföretag med lösningar för avancerad analys. SAS Institute har sedan 1976 erfarenhet av att utveckla lösningar och metoder som låter företag och organisationer lära av sin historia, mäta och kommunicera pågående aktiviteter och skapa insikt om framtiden. Världen runt har SAS Institute totalt 50 000 kundinstallationer, bland annat i 92 procent av Fortune 500-företagen. I Sverige startade SAS Institute AB år 1986 och har idag 150 anställda på kontoret i Stockholm. Bland de svenska kunderna finns landets mest betydande företag och organisationer. För mer information besök: www.sas.com/sweden