SAS a Leader in 2012 Integrated Marketing Management Magic Quadrant
Business analytics software provider SAS, a leader in integrated marketing management (IMM) , announced today it has been placed in the Leaders quadrant in Gartner Inc.'s latest report, "Magic Quadrant for Integrated Marketing Management".1
Gartner defines leaders in integrated marketing management as: "Leaders in the IMM market have clients that have adopted their solutions as the primary vendor and platform to support all marketing roles and functions. These vendors deliver breadth and depth of integrated marketing functionality. Leaders successfully articulate business propositions that resonate with marketing buyers, particularly CMOs and marketing executives. Emphasis is placed on MPM and process integration across marketing."
IMM is an integral foundation for a customer-focused business strategy that drives profitable revenue growth. IMM aligns two broad aspects of marketing: planning and operations with multi-channel campaign management and customer experience. Many marketers invest in one aspect or another – point solutions for workflow, demand generation, reporting, etc. – but true value comes from an integrated approach that connects marketing operations with multichannel campaign executions. This is where marketers can calibrate the financial, operational, and customer impacts of every single marketing activity. The result: businesses not only create better customer experiences, but do so more efficiently and cost-effectively.
SAS' approach to IMM provides marketers with the ability to:
- Understand the customer – gain deep insight into the behaviors, preferences, motivations and attitudes of customers by capturing and analyzing multichannel interactions and online behavior.
- Make smarter marketing decisions – high-value information analysis creates practical intelligence across a range of marketing channels, aligned to the buyer's journey.
- Accelerate time to market – introduce more effective, closed-loop processes and re-use valuable marketing assets.
- Improve customer profitability and customer experience – ensure that all customer marketing campaigns are properly targeted, executed and managed, and the learning from each is continually captured and built into future campaigns.
- Lower the cost of marketing execution – streamline the marketing process and increase the accuracy and velocity of customer offers.
- Improve marketing self-sufficiency and agility – provide relevant, easy to use interfaces to the right people within marketing and other departments involved in customer engagement.
"We are extremely proud of SAS' placement in the leader's quadrant of this report, which we believe continues to affirm the strong demand for our integrated solutions," said Wilson Raj, Global Customer Intelligence Director for SAS. "Our customers are dramatically improving customer profitability and marketing performance – by ensuring that all multi-channel customer marketing campaigns are properly planned, targeted, executed, managed, and refined in real-time."
SAS, recognized by Gartner as a leader in CRM multichannel campaign management also, continues to tightly integrate campaign management activities with other SAS® solutions, such as social media and online analytics, to provide a holistic view of the business that can help organizations achieve profitable revenue growth.
SAS Customer Intelligence is the most comprehensive suite of integrated enterprise marketing solutions available on the market today. Solutions include SAS for Customer Experience Analytics, SAS Digital Marketing, SAS Marketing Automation, SAS Marketing Optimization and SAS Real-Time Decision Manager.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1. Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Integrated Marketing Management, Kimberly Collins, Adam Sarner, November 1, 2012.
SAS Institute är världens största privatägda mjukvaruföretag med lösningar för avancerad analys. SAS Institute har sedan 1976 erfarenhet av att utveckla lösningar och metoder som låter företag och organisationer lära av sin historia, mäta och kommunicera pågående aktiviteter och skapa insikt om framtiden. Världen runt har SAS Institute totalt 50 000 kundinstallationer, bland annat i 92 procent av Fortune 500-företagen. I Sverige startade SAS Institute AB år 1986 och har idag 150 anställda på kontoret i Stockholm. Bland de svenska kunderna finns landets mest betydande företag och organisationer. För mer information besök: www.sas.com/sweden