SAS Technical Support
Email SAS Technical Support
Create a new support request via email.
- Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the body of the email, use the format shown below.
- Include a complete description of the problem you're experiencing with your software.
- You can include data, such as text or attachments, that provides supporting information. Attachments can be no larger than 4 MB. If you must send data greater than 4 MB, you can make special arrangements with the technical support consultant who handles your track.
Note: Include a colon (:) after the heading for each information type in order for the information to format correctly in your email message.
You will receive an email confirmation for each request submitted. The confirmation will contain a tracking number that you should use to reference your problem report.
|Phone:||<your phone number>|
Provide your country code and enter it in your local format.
U.S./Canadian format: +1 (919) 123-4567
European format: +49 (1234) 567890
|Site:||<your site number>|
Need help finding your site number?
|Company:||<your company name>|
|Product:||<product you are inquiring about>|
|Release:||<release of your SAS software>|
<your operating system/platform>
Tip: You can find the name of the operating system/platform at the top of your SAS log.
Update an existing support request via email.
- Reply to a previous email from SAS Technical Support that includes your tracking number, or send an email message to email@example.com and include your tracking number.
- In the subject line of the message, include the 10-digit tracking number that you received in your earlier confirmation.
- Ensure that all pertinent information is included in the body of the message.
Here's more information regarding the problem we talked about earlier: The SAS files are mounted read-only from a file server.