JMP Certified Specialist: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14
During this performance-based examination, candidates will apply the skills and knowledge necessary to design and analyze industrial experiments.
Successful candidates should have the ability to:
- Create a DoE plan including: creating a list of possible factors for an experiment and determining which factors should be included in the experiment.
- Use the enhanced features in JMP to be able to use the Custom Design platform.
- Be able to create custom designs and augment existing designs of experiments in order to address new questions.
- Be able to use JMP to compare designs and determine the best design from the designs compared.
- Use statistical inference to decide about hypotheses regarding factor effects.
- Evaluate model assumptions.
- Design and analyze experiments for screening important factors.
- Design and analyze experiments for process optimization.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14 exam.
- 55-60 multiple-choice and short-answer questions
- Passing score is 725; uses a score range from 200 to 1,000 points. For more information about scaled scores see our FAQ.
- 150 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-909; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- Candidates will use JMP 14 software to perform this exam
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.