Analytics Experience 2019
Oct. 21-23 | Milan, Italy
Executive Experience Sessions
October 21, 2019
New this year at Analytics Experience, we are giving executives the unique opportunity to join focused sessions for specific industries and domains. Join your peers from similar companies to hear actual use cases and best practices from existing SAS customers.
Do not miss your opportunity to be part of this dedicated Executive Experience day. So far, we can confirm five sessions, taking place between 13:30 and 18:00 on Monday, October 21:
- Communications (Telecom & Media) Executive Experience: With a focus on analytics in the telco and media industries
- Insurance Executive Experience: Specifically focusing on digital transformation in the insurance industry
- Energy & Utilities Executive Experience: Looking at analytics in these industries
- Risk Executive Experience: For executives in risk, with specific focus on IFRS9 & Stress Testing, Model Risk and the future of regulation in the banking industry
- Government & Health Care Executive Experience: Covering analytics use cases in these public domains, focusing on digital transformation within the sector.
These Executive Experience sessions will run in addition to the general conference programme on October 22-23.
Registration and Networking Lunch
Government & Health Care Executive Experience
End of meetings
Optional: Industry group dinners (to be confirmed)
- Take the opportunity to participate in an industry networking event – get inspiration and hear best practices first-hand from global players in your own industry
- Keep up with the latest innovations in technology and find out how to make efficient use of new analytics solutions in your industry
- Share knowledge, experience and best practice with speakers and fellow conference delegates
How to register
If you would like to join us for the Executive Experience day, follow the executive registration procedure for Analytics Experience 2019 conference and select preferred Executive Experience session during registration process.
These sessions are intended for industry executives and domain experts. Limited seats are available for each session, registration cannot be guaranteed until you receive a final confirmation.