+39 02 8313 4274
About Analytics 2015
Building the Analytics Culture
Analytics 2015 in Rome is a 3-day conference and training. Several topics regarding Analytics will be discussed during plenary, breakout and training sessions.
Analytics 2015 is for everyone. The conference has grown to provide value for attendees in all roles: data scientists, industry experts, analysts and statisticians, business professionals, leading researchers, academics and executives, too. You can choose the best path to meet your needs, whether you are attending for training, networking, education or to get inspired with new ideas for your organization.
The plenary sessions feature recognized analytics thought leaders and experts as well as other valuable analytics business professionals.
The breakout sessions include presentations from international public and private organizations in every industry along with talks by leading global experts.
You can also experience the live demo area, which features the latest innovative technologies and solutions.
The talking points area is the place where you can meet your peers for networking and best practice sharing
The conference program will include
- Thought leaders and SAS keynote speakers.
- Featured speakers with inspiring projects.
- Breakout sessions on trending topics.
- A demo area featuring the latest in SAS software.
- Training courses on all emerging analytics technologies, products and services.
- Networking opportunities to exchange ideas in an informal context.
- Talking points to meet SAS experts and SAS executives.
- Big Data Analytics and Hadoop
- High-Performance Analytics
- Advanced Analytics
- Data Mining and Factory Miner
- SAS® Visual Analytics and SAS® Visual Statistics
- IoT and Analytics of Things
- Predictive Forecasting
- Risk Management
- Fraud Management
- Cyber Security
- Social and Customer Experience
- Digital Marketing
- And more