Customer's expectations are changing – we all know it. But never before were they so abrupt as with the global pandemic which made the whole world hold its breath. All of the sudden, the fight for each customer in the digital space became more relevant than ever. Organizations that managed to pivot quickly – succeeded. Many lost the game, but those who understood the new reality – won big. The economies are still shaking from the aftershocks caused by waves of Covid 19, but customers are adjusting very quickly and getting more and more demanding.
The question now is - how to stay ahead of customers' expectations? How can organizations predict their needs when the game is constantly changing? And the answer is that it is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. It is about creating long-term, vivid relationships with the customers, but also making crucial changes within the organization's internal processes. Being vigilant in constantly training and monitoring existing models to be able to predict very volatile customer behavior and offer them relevant and meaningful products. It is about making informed decisions. Decisions based on data, sparked by the curiosity and exploration!
What you'll learn:
- How social media companies observe the changes in individuals’ lives, how they are ahead of customer expectation, how they prioritize and cope with the changes.
- Premier results of EXPERIENCE 2030 consumer poll which discover how consumer preferences and behaviors have changed due to the pandemic and how this differs between regions across Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East and Africa
- The emergence of agile digital channels for customer interaction and designing the customer experience in the new normal – across industries
- How and why data needs to be at the forefront of marketing strategy and execution
- Digital Transformation to adapt to constantly changing consumers’ expectations with advanced decisioning and analytics
- Use cases by leading industry representatives