Vice President of Internet of Things, SAS
Transforming a World of Data into a World of Intelligence
Visit SAS at MWC19, Hall 7, Booth 7C60
SAS is pleased to participate at Mobile World Congress 2019, the communications industry’s largest global gathering
‘Intelligent Connectivity’, this year’s theme, is all about using the power of analytics, Machine Learning IoT, and AI. In the analytics economy data will be all pervasive and at the heart of everything we and connected ‘things’ do.
Join us at Mobile World Congress 2019 and let us show you how to get the most value from your data with the SAS® Platform.
Visit us at MWC and see how advanced analytics and AI of SAS is used for:
- Internet of Things: how the ‘Analytics of Things’ is used, in the cloud or at the edge to take the right decisions at the right time; in industries 4.0, in smart cities, in healthcare and transport
- Customer intelligence: best-in-class customer experience through the whole journey, at every touch-point, in real-time, optimized & personalized.
- Network Analytics: enable value-based capacity planning, optimizing customer experience management, improving network operations and service assurance
- Fraud detection and risk assessment: detect and even predict current and future fraud better, faster and more efficient; improve risk assessment
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning – Viya, our enterprise analytics platform: how an open, scalable platform with AI and Machine Learning can work in and across silos, lakes and department rapidly creating value and insights
- Data governance and GDPR: addressing new data protection legislation and emerging cybersecurity threats.