Vice President, IoT, SAS
Artificial Intelligence of Things
Connecting AI and IoT for a better tomorrow
Visit SAS at IoT Solutions World Congress 2019
Oct. 29 – 31
SAS is the global leader in Manufacturing analytics.
SAS is pleased to be a Diamond Sponsor of IoT Solutions World Congress
The premier international IoT conference that brings together experts, influential IoT thought leaders and technology solution providers.
Driving innovation and gaining a competitive advantage require more than just connecting devices and gathering data. Without AI capabilities, IoT devices and their data would have limited value. And AI applications would struggle for relevance without the IoT data flooding today's utilities, manufacturers, retailers, hospitals, insurers and more.
Merging AI and IoT creates the Artificial Intelligence of Things, or AIoT – a revolutionary combination that can transform industries, elevate customer experiences and accelerate business performance exponentially.
Join us at IoT Solutions World Congress to learn how applying AI capabilities to IoT data can drive organizations in every industry forward.
- Extract insights from IoT data, regardless of volume, velocity or variety.
- Use those insights to make sound decisions and take action quickly, even in real time.
- Create and sustain greater value from IoT data and initiatives.
Learn more about our Partner Presentations:
Transportation is no longer just a means to get people or goods from point A to point B. Come explore how the connected vehicle is becoming a digital platform for innovation across an industry that is driving new services, applications and value.
- Leveraging embedded AI on edge devices, commercial transportation providers are enabling smarter and safer decisions, protection against intermittent cloud connectivity and control over rising communication costs.
- Discover how edge-to-enterprise analytics accelerate time to customer value by distributing intelligence across business platforms.
- This demo will showcase applied use cases around freight locomotive operations (fuel management, train handling, reliability, etc.) with an emerging focus on how computer vision is changing the game for rail companies!
Top SAS expert speakers
More information on our sessions will be available soon.
Enabeling IoT Track
Oct 29 12:55-13:40 - Embracing Digital Twin – Getting started, adoption path, best practices, and 5-year outlook
Oct 30 13:50 -14:35 - Mobile Health Monitoring for Asthma
Oct 31 11:00-11:45 - Sensor Based Analysis of Movement for Quantification of Pain, Discomfort and Disequilibrium