Vice President, IoT, SAS
Artificial Intelligence of Things
Connecting AI and IoT for a better tomorrow
Visit SAS at IoT Solutions World Congress 2019
Oct. 29 – 31
SAS is the global leader in Manufacturing analytics.
SAS is pleased to be a Diamond Sponsor of IoT Solutions World Congress
The premier international IoT conference that brings together experts, influential IoT thought leaders and technology solution providers.
Driving innovation and gaining a competitive advantage require more than just connecting devices and gathering data. Without AI capabilities, IoT devices and their data would have limited value. And AI applications would struggle for relevance without the IoT data flooding today's utilities, manufacturers, retailers, hospitals, insurers and more.
Merging AI and IoT creates the Artificial Intelligence of Things, or AIoT – a revolutionary combination that can transform industries, elevate customer experiences and accelerate business performance exponentially.
Join us at IoT Solutions World Congress to learn how applying AI capabilities to IoT data can drive organizations in every industry forward.
- Extract insights from IoT data, regardless of volume, velocity or variety.
- Use those insights to make sound decisions and take action quickly, even in real time.
- Create and sustain greater value from IoT data and initiatives.
IoT Evolution World names SAS Analytics for IoT as 2019 Product of the Year!
SAS Analytics for IoT addresses data complexity and operationalizes analytics for any type of user, while optimizing the customers' entire ecosystem of solutions (SAS, third party and open source). SAS Analytics for IoT takes customers through the last mile of deployment so they can realize their desired business outcomes.
Learn more at www.sas.com/analytics-iot
IDC study results: Artificial Intelligence of Things Global Survey & Analysis
October 29 - 14:00h – 14:00h, October 30+31 - 10:00h – 10:20h
Marta Muñoz Méndez-Villamil
Research Director and IoT Practice Lead, IDC EMEA
SAS, in conjunction with Deloitte, Intel and IDC, will release its first Global AIoT study
The study is featuring key findings from a worldwide survey of executives across the C-suite and their direct reports from mid-sized and large companies who are immersed in the IoT journey.
Industries covered in the survey include:
- Manufacturing (including Consumer Packaged Goods)
- Transportation (Car, Rail, Bus, Fleet)
- Healthcare (Providers, Hospitals)
- Life Sciences (Pharmaceuticals, Others)
- Financial Services
Meet the experts
- Rogerio Boleta Partner Marketing MindSphere - EMEA
- Daniele Cazzari Automotive Advisor – Global IoT Operations, SAS
- Kevin Kalish Sr Industry Consultant, SAS
- Derek Madan Director – Data Analytics Innovation Lab, Jacobs Connected Enterprise (JCE)
- Saurabh Mishra Industry Consultant Manager, SAS
- Peter Pugh-Jones Head of IoT Operations, EMEA & AP SAS
- Craig Foster Principal Business Development Executive, SAS
- Philipp Pott Product Manager, Siemens MindSphere Analytics, PhD
- Mikkel Christian Soerensen CEO, Omnio.net
- Jay Clifford Solutions Architect, ADLINK IoT Software & Solutions
- Gerhard Altmann Senior Director of SAS Global Manufacturing Industry Practice
- Mark Wolff Advisory Industry Consultant and Chief Health and Life Sciences Analytics Strategist, SAS
- Philippe Vettori Solution Architect, HPE
- Peter Widmer Category Manager, HPE
- Bryan Saunders Sr. Manager, Industry Consulting & Enablement, SAS
- Dale Rierson Principal Solutions Architect, SAS
Top SAS expert speakers
More information on our sessions will be available soon.
Keynote: AI + IoT - Can it create a competitive edge?
Oct. 29 15:15–15:45 | Main Stage
Women and Diversity in Industry: Moving the Needle
Oct. 30 16:30–17:30 | Room 5
Bringing AI to the Edge – Are you ready for it?
Oct. 30 13:50–14:35 | Room 1
Artificial Intelligence & Cognitive Systems Forum
Oct 28. 13:00–16:00 | CC1 - Room 1.4
Artificial Intelligence: An Introductory Look at The Fundamentals and The Role of AI In The Digital Transformation
Enabling IoT Track
Oct. 29 12:55–13:40 | Room 5
Embracing Digital Twin – Getting started, adoption path, best practices, and 5-year outlook
Oct. 30 12:05–12:50 | Room 4
Mobile Health Monitoring for Asthma
Oct. 31 11:00–11:45 | Room 2
Sensor Based Analysis of Movement for Quantification of Pain, Discomfort and Disequilibrium