To predict and influence the future with Analytics
– the finance department as a proactive Business Partner
This event is primarily for you who work with cost and profitability management. Depending on your organization, relevant roles include business controller, chief controller and CFO.
By helping your organization make decisions based on information of a likely future and not only static history, you become indespensable for strategic business decisions. Also, working with both financial and non-financial data, is getting increasingly important for making the right business decisions.
Add new value to your business insights by working in a more proactive, business-oriented and predictive way with your analysis:
- Get better support for your ad-hoc work – by performing analysis, assessments and simulations - easily and instantaneously!
- Move forward with predictive analytics and impact your profitability
- Empower your organization to analyze data themselves and access information easily
- Create a better dialogue and interest for information within your organization
- Perform Cost and Profitability analysis from a value chain perspective (for instance, customer and product perspective)
SAS will during 30 minutes exemplify this with SAS Visual Analytics. Join and listen to Andreas Norén, former VP Chief Business Controller at Nordea. Andreas has more than 11 years’ experience in Finance and Business control.
Wednesday 13 May 2015, 9.30-10.00 (CET)
Free of charge - just sign up!