Combining data preparation, feature engineering, modern statistical and machine learning techniques in a single, scalable, in-memory processing environment for developing, testing and deploying models.
Sign up, sign in and get to work.
Quickly identify patterns, trends and relationships in structured and unstructured data.
With no software to install and simplified, user-based licensing, SAS Machine Learning gives you fast, easy access to a broad set of modern statistical, machine learning, deep learning and text analytics algorithms. This includes neural networks, clustering, different flavors of regression, forest, gradient boosting models, support vector machines, natural language processing, topic detection and others. Having access to these leading-edge algorithms drives innovation and enables you to uncover new patterns, trends and relationships between data attributes in structured and unstructured data.
Spend less time number crunching, more time generating meaningful insights.
Use autotuning capabilities to automatically find the best set of machine learning hyperparameters or properties based on your modeling objective. And take advantage of built-in optimization solvers to build optimal models in the shortest amount of time. The automated capabilities of SAS Machine Learning empower you to spend more time gleaning meaningful insights from your data by letting SAS crunch the numbers for you.
Take advantage of a powerful, collaborative coding environment for both SAS® and Python programmers.
In addition to using the SAS language, you can access SAS algorithms from Jupyter Notebook using Python. SAS Machine Learning provides a unified experience for generating models, assessing output and gaining insights. You can access the same machine learning algorithms and data that are available via SAS programming in SAS® Studio.
Try it. Love it? Buy it.
Try SAS Machine Learning and see firsthand how easy it is to get programmatic access to some of the most powerful data science applications available – featuring world-class SAS Analytics. If you like SAS Machine Learning, we offer simplified licensing with a try-to-buy path that features user-based pricing, self-administration, and the ability to share projects and data with other team members.
Explore More on SAS® Machine Learning & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Аналитический отчет
- Краткое описание продукта
- Краткое описание решения
- Обзорная брошюра
- Оперативная сводка
- Технический документ
- Технический документ
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Industry Overview
- Технический документ Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at ScaleLet the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
- Аналитический отчет Bloor InBrief: SAS Event Stream ProcessingLearn why Bloor considers SAS a major contender in the market for streaming analytics platforms due to SAS’ differentiating analytic capabilities, notable performance and continuous improvement of in-stream models using machine learning.
- Article 3 типа пользователей, которым выгодно сотрудничество SAS и MicrosoftУзнайте о преимуществах для корпоративных пользователей, разработчиков и предпринимателей от нашей совместной работы с Microsoft.
- Технический документ Analytics Across the Student Life CycleWhy higher education institutions need to implement data integration, data visualization and analytics solutions. It then shares best practices for applying these technologies across the student life cycle and examples of how schools are using these technologies to improve decision making.
- Аналитический отчет How Data Science Teams Leverage Machine Learning and Other Advanced AnalyticsGartner's 2017 customer reference survey for data science and machine learning platforms reveals how many organizations are undertaking data science initiatives.
- Технический документ Machine Learning With SAS® Enterprise Miner™Learn how SAS modelers prepared data and applied different machine learning techniques to create and identify the most accurate model for predicting churn using KDD Cup data.
- Технический документ BI, Analytics, and the Cloud: Strategies for Business AgilityCloud BI and analytics
- Технический документ Data Mining From A to ZThis paper shows how you can use predictive analytics and data mining to reveal new insights from data, as well as get all the pieces and parts moving together for maximum value.
- Технический документ Machine Learning Use Cases in Financial CrimesLearn 10 proven ways machine learning can boost the efficiency and effectiveness of fraud and financial crimes teams – from data collection to detection to investigation and reporting.
- Аналитический отчет 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing an Effective Data and Analytics Organization In this research report, Gartner examines five major pitfalls that significantly inhibit the design of an effective data and analytics organization, then discusses practical steps that data and analytics leaders can take to avoid them.
- Технический документ Machine learning and artificial intelligence in a brave new worldMachine learning in the last few decades has given way to an AI revolution. From self-driving cars to virtual assistants, learn more about the endless possibilities for these developing technologies.
- Article 5 способов измерить здоровье улья с помощью аналитики и потоковых данныхТакой аналитический подход к пониманию здоровья пчелиных ульев может автоматически предупреждать пчеловодов об изменениях в весе улья, температуре, летной активности и многом другом.
- E-Book Discovering new possibilities with SAS® Viya® on Microsoft AzureOrganizations need to quickly solve complex problems and make decisions. That’s exactly what SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure was designed to do. You get powerful, easy to use analytics that incorporate open source and SAS algorithms on a scalable, easy to deploy environment.
- Технический документ Advanced Analytics: Moving Toward AI, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processingadvanced analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing
- Аналитический отчет IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Platforms 2020 Vendor AssessmentSAS is a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Platforms 2020 Vendor Assessment.
- Технический документ Delivering SAS® Expertise to Your DoorSAS Remote Managed Services fulfills customers’ application management needs when they require or prefer that the solution and data remain on-site. Learn how this offering can help your organization deliver insights from your analytics program.
- Технический документ How to Do Deep Learning With SAS® Get an introduction to deep learning techniques and applications, and learn how SAS supports the creation of deep neural network models.
- Технический документ Hosted Managed Services for SAS® TechnologySAS provides hosted managed services designed to provide faster and easier deployment options for SAS technologies. This white paper reviews the fundamentals of this capability.
- Технический документ Heavy Reading: Advanced Predictive Network AnalyticsHeavy Reading reveals how predictive analytics gives service providers real-time visibility into their networks – boosting revenue potential and ensuring more satisfied customers, better targeted marketing, fine-tuned capacity planning and top-notch service assurance.
- Технический документ Field Experience in Embedded AnalyticsFast-track selected analytics into the could by leveraging expertise, using the latest methods, and focusing on the end state. Find ways to create more business value with analytics in the cloud – and ways to get there faster.
- Технический документ Artificial Intelligence for ExecutivesThis paper outlines the SAS approach to AI and explains key concepts. It also provides process and implementation tips if you are considering adding AI technologies to your business and analytical strategies.