Pre-sales CI Services (MASP) Business development manager
SAS Institute LLC is seeking an experienced professional for the position of a CI Services (MASP) Business Development Manager within Pre-Sales Department.
Main Purpose of the position:
- To be dedicated person for CI presale support for Cloud/MASP services.
- To support current CI SSO (Modis, Ostin, Sportmaster) and develop new opportunities.
- Presentation of SAS solutions and services for customers (Retail industry).
- Developing of business cases providing SAS services business value.
- Creating of SAS services proposals.
- SAS solutions demo.
- Developing of business and functional requirements for the customers when it is required for the tender procedure.
- Participation in the marketing events.
- Developing product/service package in collaboration with architects and business consultants. Developing service specifications, white papers, briefs. Finally, we need to have a service like an out of the box product.
- Bachelor grade at least, preferably if in mathematics/computer science.
- Expertise in retail industry (working experience in industry or in IT/consulting company working for retailers), preferably experience in marketing/CRM/customer analytics.
- Experience in communications with customers.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Sales experience is a benefit.
- Focus on result.
- Structured thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.