Consultant (Retail – Demand Forecasting and Replenishment)
SAS Institute LLC is seeking an experienced professional for the position of a Consultant focused on Retail Industry within Professional Services Department.
As a Consultant, you will position and support implementation of world’s leading solutions in Retail and Manufacturing areas for different business purposes. You will work as a part of Project team, which consists of Project Manager, ETL Consultants, BI Consultant, Architect, possibly Deep Analytical Consultant.
- Demand Forecasting for Retail and Manufacturing.
- Demand Shaping.
- Sales Planning.
- New Products Forecasting.
- Demand Collaboration between different Departments: Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Optimization and Operation Research (Inventory Optimization and Replenishment).
- General Business Analytics, Statistics
- Data preparation for analysis
- Data quality management
- Business reports based on analytics.
- Understanding and development Customer needs.
- Functional requirements development working with the Customer.
- Software implementations participation as a Consultant and/or Analyst:
- Preparing and conducting requirement-gathering workshops.
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Exploring Customer data.
- Building analytical models.
- Developing results reports and presenting reports to Customers.
- Experience in business processes development for Retail or CPG company.
- Hands-on experience in Demand Planning and/or Inventory Management in Retail or CPG companies would be appreciated.
- Master's degree in Applied Maths, Programming or closely related field.
- Extensive experience in the application of analytics (Forecasting, Optimization, Data Mining, Statistics and so on).
- General IT skills (ability to manage software, SQL).
- Ability to communicate with people with different background.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Working experience with the following tools and solutions would be much appreciated:
- SAS Solutions.
- Oracle Demantra
- Oracle Retail.
- SAP APO.
- SAP F&R.
- JDA Demand Management.
- JDA Inventory Optimization.
- JDA Fulfillment.
The company offers an attractive compensation package, ability for professional and career growth, work in the friendly international environment.