(Retail – Assortment Management)
SAS Institute LLC is currently looking for an experienced professional for the position of Business Consultant focused on Retail Industry in Sales Support Department.
As a Sales Support Business Consultant, you will position and support selling of world’s leading solutions in Retail and Manufacturing areas for different business purposes including:
- Assortment Planning and Optimization
- Merchandise Financial Planning
- Demand Forecasting and Planning
- General Business Analytics
- Data preparation for analysis
- Data quality management
- Business reports based on analytics
- Retail solutions positioning at Customers meetings through presentations and demonstrations.
- Proof of Concepts projects realization: identifying customer needs, processing and exploring client data, translating business requirements into technical requirements, building business models, developing analysis results reports and presenting reports to Customers.
- Knowledge sharing: to get and share internally and with the Customer information about analytical software news and roadmap through conferences, communication with headquarters, internal materials.
- Work in collaboration with other departments: Data Integration and BI, Analytics, Antifraud, Financial Intelligence, Consulting (Professional Services, Implementations), Education, Marketing, IT.
- Extensive expertise and experience in business processes development for Retail company is obligatory,
- Hands-on experience in Assortment Planning and/or Category Management in Retail would be appreciated,
- Experience in the Solutions for Assortment Planning and so on (Oracle, JDA, Predictix, SAP),
- Participation in adaptation of Solutions and participation in project implementation as a plus.
- Good Presentation and Demonstration skills,
- Ability to communicate with people with different background,
- Good written and spoken English,
- Experience in SAS Solutions as a plus.