Business Consultant (Leading bank in Russia)
Business Consultant will work for one of the largest client of SAS – the leading bank in Russia – and be responsible for business development and supporting new initiatives implementation. SAS is not only analytical software vendor but rather business value creator. To improve this role, we are looking for a new team member who should work both as business expert and project manager.
- Development of customer intelligence strategy in digital channels: whom, how and when to target to sell more bank’s products.
- Defining specific actions which should be initiated to implement the strategy.
- Developing presentations for new initiatives approval.
- Developing business cases to justify new initiatives.
- Prepare documents to support new initiatives implementation: concept description, business requirements, technical requirements.
- Organizing SAS solution presentations (with support from the pre-sales team).
- Mapping SAS solutions functionality with exact business tasks of the customer.
- Participation in functional and data architecture design.
- Manage pilot projects, analyze outcome and prepare recommendations.
- Understanding of customer intelligence techniques, process, methodology and solutions.
- Ability to build, present, defend and implement a business case for customer intelligence solutions.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and business analytics.
- Creativity (Ability to come up with new ideas in this area).
- Ability to see the big picture (entire business cycle of the customer).
- Ability to process large volume of customers’ data and external information (working with SAS data scientists).
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to meet deadlines even when working on multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Good (English) writing and communication skills.