Account Executive (Fraud)
Department Strategy: To achieve sales targets of the company and contribute towards the company’s overall sales goals whilst developing sound long-term relationships with new customers and building on existing relationships for the development of such accounts.
Main Purpose of the position:
- To achieve Fraud solution sales targets.
- To identify new opportunities for promotion of Fraud solutions within existing customers.
- To perform post sales activities aimed at customer satisfaction with the product.
To achieve individual sales targets with the focus on large customers.
- Focuses on sales of Anti-Fraud software to top and named accounts.
- Fulfils a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers.
- Together with account executives performs territory planning, identifies accounts with high “close” potential, qualifies opportunities thoroughly, and accurately forecasts timeframes to close business.
- Establishes relationships with varying levels of buyers within current and prospective accounts.
- Create, develop and demonstrate the value of SAS propositions at all appropriate levels within client and prospect base.
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other SAS departments to create and finalize contracts and sales fulfilment requirements.
- Develops an understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Together with the account executive bears responsibility for bid documentation preparation.
- Tracks the customer’s satisfaction from the purchased software, promptly engages in case of problems and involves relevant resources at SAS.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Higher education (preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Technical).
- Knowledge of selling technics, strategic selling, account management.
- Knowledge of trends, business pains and development of Fraud especially in the banking industry.
- Customer orientation and good knowledge of the customer’s insight.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the English language – not less that upper intermediate level.
- Not less than 6 years in sales in general.
- Not less than 2 years in sales of Fraud software.
- Solid record of success in sales.
- Proactiveness and result orientation.
- Leadership skills.
- Structured approach and at the same time agility.