SAS® Risk and Finance Workbench Features
- Inventory of utilized models with details, link to documentation and versioning.
- Model execution control through web interface.
- Mapping of model results to line items in the risk and finance repository.
- Preview of model results before incorporating its results in the risk and finance repository.
- History of executions for audit tracking and comparison.
Process orchestration & consolidation
- Centralized hub for orchestrating the entire stress testing process.
- Process orchestration with status and timelines.
- Integration of model selection, scenario specification, scheduling, creation of capital plans and process workflows.
- Embedded workflow engine for specifying workflows, timelines and approval paths related to stress testing.
- Scenario management – regulatory and ad hoc.
- Support for regulatory stress testing cycles and subcycles.
- Definition of workflows for each part of the stress testing process.
- Ability to track approvals, attachments and comments for each step of the process.
- Automatic, user-driven data and model loading.
- Complete data lineage.
- Audit reports – who, when, what, why.
- Centralized location for managing the reporting and mapping hierarchies associated with stress testing.
- Fully integrated financial hierarchies.
- Report generation – regulatory and filing views.
- Results consolidation, reconciliation and aggregation.
- Maps quantitative stress testing results to the financial models that create projected balance sheets, income statements and capital plans.
Integration of risk & finance
- Definition of legal entity structures and hierarchies.
- Mappings between different financial hierarchies, such as those used by accounting and treasury.
- Allocation and application of financial rules.
- Templates for balance sheet, income statement and capital planning.
- Management overlays and overrides.
Scenario specification & enrichment
- Web-based interface for managing scenario library.
- Ability to import scenarios provided by regulators.
- Side-by-side scenario management.
- Edit and enhance scenarios.
- Content provided by SAS to generate supervisory reports.
- Taxonomies and report templates delivered in the SAS Risk and Finance Workbench environment.
- Perform validation rules against the supervisory reporting data.
- Generate files for submission in the required format.