Territory Sales Representative (Banking)
Department Strategy: To achieve sales targets of the company and contribute towards the company’s overall sales goals whilst developing sound long-term relationships with new customers and building on existing relationships for the development of such accounts.
Main Purpose of the position:
- To achieve individual sales targets with the focus on small & medium accounts in the banking sector.
- To bear responsibility for renewal collection.
To achieve individual sales targets with the focus on small and medium customers.
- Focuses on sales of SAS software to the assigned territory: works with incoming calls and making cold calls to prospective customers.
- Implements all aspects of territory and account management.
- Fulfils a wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers; qualifies level of opportunity and appropriate sales channel required.
- Performs territory planning, identifies accounts with high “close” potential, qualifies opportunities thoroughly, and accurately forecasts timeframes to close business.
- Establishes relationships with varying levels of buyers within current and prospective accounts.
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other SAS departments to create and finalize contracts and sales fulfilment requirements.
- Develops an understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Bears responsibility for bid documentation preparation.
- Bears responsibility for renewal collection.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Higher education (preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Technical).
- Knowledge of selling technics.
- Knowledge of trends in the banking industry.
- Customer orientation and good knowledge of the customer’s insight.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the English language – not less that upper intermediate level.
- Not less than 3 years in sales in general.
- Not less than 1 years in sales of software.
- Solid record of success in sales.
- Proactiveness and result orientation.
- Leadership skills.
- Structured approach and at the same time agility.