Risk Intelligence Consultant (Insurance)
- Providing Risk Presale support in insurance projects:
- IFRS 17, financial reporting;
- Solvency II;
- Real-time decision making on policy approval process;
- Other analytical issues (e.g., underwriting, loss decreasing etc.).
- Holding meetings with customers, sales support, business objectives and constrains identifying, presentations preparation and delivering.
- Managing and performing Pilots, POC projects, demonstrations.
- Tight work with customer data to provide more relevant demos for making sales process efficient.
- Technical requirements, Project Roadmaps preparation.
- Answering to RFIs, RFPs.
- Represent the Company on Risks conferences, taking part in articles and press releases preparation.
- Actively collaborate with the global practice colleagues.
- University degree in Economics / Computer Science / Mathematics / (most preferable HSE, MSU, MIPT).
- 4 or more years experience in insurance companies (Risk/Finance/Actuarial Dpt.) or consulting (Big4, Oliver Wyman, BCG etc. with a focus on insurance).
- Experience in both Retail and Corporate risk management; understanding of underwriting policies.
- Knowledge of Russian insurance market local regulation: legal basics, provisions requirements (558-П) solvency margin requirements, 491-П, 3743-У.
- Knowledge of Basel II/III, Bank of Russia regulation docs (579-П,139-И, 385-П, 3624-У) is advantage.
- SAS Base, SAS products knowledge or other programming languages is advantage.
- Developed Presentation skills is a must.