Pre-sales EGRC and Model Risk Solution Consultant
SAS Institute Russia and CIS is currently looking for the candidates for the position of Pre-sales EGRC and Model Risk Solution Consultant.
Working with the Pre-sales Department, the Pre-sales EGRC and Model Risk Solution Consultant is responsible for assisting SAS sales teams during the positioning of the SAS Enterprise GRC Solution both for non-financial and financial organizations. The Pre-sales EGRC and Model Risk Solution Consultant will take on assignments at key pre-sales milestones. While most projects will be about operational risk, some projects may also focus on business, strategy risk etc., audit and policy management as well as business continuity management and compliance.
- Conduct risk management pre-sales both for non-financial and financial organizations of SAS Enterprise GRC Solution in the areas of:
- Operational risk;
- IT Risk;
- Other Non-financial risk;
- Conduct Model Risk Management and Model Performance Reporting for financial organizations.
- Business and functional requirements analysis.
- Presentation of SAS EGRC, SAS OpRisk Management and SAS Model Risk solutions.
- Business cases creation showing SAS products’ business value.
- Preparation of commercial and technical proposals.
- University degree, preferably in Mathematics / Statistics.
- 3+ years in operational risk management, GRC, audit or compliance.
- A thorough knowledge of operational risk, audit and policy management as well as business continuity management, including expert understanding of data required.
- Experience with the SAS Enterprise GRC Solution is a strong plus.
- Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds e.g. technical and business.
- Knowledge of the SAS system.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Windows NT-based operating systems and Unix, client/server, OLAP and internet concepts and technologies desired but not required.
- Ability to meet deadlines even when working on multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Traveling is expected.
- Excellent (English) writing, and communication skills.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science.